Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun

In a way, I’m glad noone has posted or commented on this topic.

So we opened the new parade at Studios on Sunday! I did my first performance today. Kicked my tail. My opinion? It’s cute, but very short. Attached is a link to view.

Now please, I beg of you, DO NOT compare this to Block Party Bash, AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT compare it to the Pixar Play Parade in DCA. This is it’s own parade with borrowed elements from both, and needs to be viewed as such. That said, here it is:

YouTube - Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun Parade First Showing 01/16/11 Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Okay, I thought it was very cute and fun.:happy: I caught myself with my head bobbing up and down, so the music is good to get everyone in the party mood. I like the Toy Story float the most, and just love seeing all the cast members who are the dancers in between each float with so much energy and really gives you the feeling they are having fun and happy to be there. Also, noticed you guys had a perfect day weather wise for the new parade. The sun was shining, and put me in a good mood! You did a good job Rowdy!!!:laugh:

I can’t see it from my phone but can’t wait to get to a computer to view it! Just wondering though, who ere you ‘helping’ in the parade?

Loved it:wub:.

Christina

Unfortunately, wasn’t helping anyone opening day. But Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I’m always scheduled to “help” Slim :wink:

Wow! I loved it! It’s not too long, like the last parade was, so it will keep my kids attention. And, I love that put “monsters inc” and “bugs life” characters in it. Those are two of my DD2’s favorite movies!!! I can’t wait to go and see this parade in person!
Thanks for sharing it RowdyRaider!
PS - Are you in the parades? If so, were you in this one?

That looks so neat! I loved the Toy Story float. It was so creative. I can’t wait to see it in person!:happy::laugh::blush:

Cool Beans.

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1063094]Thanks for sharing it RowdyRaider!
PS - Are you in the parades? If so, were you in this one?[/QUOTE]

Well, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I’m scheduled to help Slim. BUT…I can help the following characters in the parade:

Sulley
Slim
Frozone
Mr. Incredible
Woody

Thanks for posting the link!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1063094]Wow! I loved it! It’s not too long, like the last parade was, so it will keep my kids attention. And, I love that put “monsters inc” and “bugs life” characters in it. Those are two of my DD2’s favorite movies!!! I can’t wait to go and see this parade in person!
Thanks for sharing it RowdyRaider!
PS - Are you in the parades? If so, were you in this one?[/QUOTE]

I loved it!!! And I have to agree, it is short enough that the kids wont get bored with it. Mine are 12 and 9 and can’t stand at a parade longer than about 10 mins before they get antsy. This is great!!!

I loved seeing the characters from UP! and the Monsters Inc. characters! This looks like a fun parade!

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1063165]Well, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I’m scheduled to help Slim. BUT…I can help the following characters in the parade:

Sulley
Slim
Frozone
Mr. Incredible
Woody[/QUOTE]

RowdyRaider, thanks for your answer! I do have a question though…(this may sound stupid, so sorry in advance)…when you say “help” Slim, does that mean you are one of the people that walks near him, etc. or does that mean you are in the costume?

It’s a cute parade. It wasn’t what I was expecting, but I liked it. I like that it’s not long. I think some of the parades are a touch to long to be honest. This one held my attention and I did not keep looking at the next float and asking myself I wonder how much longer this is.

Thanks for sharing the link Rowdy!

As an Entertainment CM, I help uphold the illusion of Walt Disney World being a very special place on Earth where anything is possible and the characters are all real. That carries over even when I’m not working as I treasure the value and how special the rare opportunity is to me, not to mention the integrity I hold, so I’ll never admit that I’m a character in costume.

When I say I “help,” meaning, “I bring the characters to life…” I hope you can get a better idea of what it is exactly I do.

If you’re still lost, my profile picture is a picture of me in action :wink:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1063350]As an Entertainment CM, I help uphold the illusion of Walt Disney World being a very special place on Earth where anything is possible and the characters are all real. That carries over even when I’m not working as I treasure the value and how special the rare opportunity is to me, not to mention the integrity I hold, so I’ll never admit that I’m a character in costume.

When I say I “help,” meaning, “I bring the characters to life…” I hope you can get a better idea of what it is exactly I do.

If you’re still lost, my profile picture is a picture of me in action :wink:[/QUOTE]

Got it!!! Thanks!! That is what I thought you were saying (without really saying) but I wasn’t sure.
Thanks for the clarification! :wub:

Costume??? what costume?? unless you mean the beach outfit goofy wears at Cape May or the safari outfits minnie wears at AK, etc…those are the only costumes I know of at WDW.

Man I love you :laugh:

Borrowed elements indeed! I’d recognize that music anywhere!:happy:
It’s a fun parade!! Thanks so much for posting:heart:

That is exactly what I meant!! :wub: