Pixar trivia

Did everyone know this little trivia about the pizza planet truck?

I just found out today when i went to the pre-grand opening of the new disney store, the CM had a list of trivia questions and who ever answered 1 right she gave them a magnet, unfort. she wasn’t LOUD enough for me so i couldn’t hear every question, but she said there are 12 pixar movies where the pizza planet truck is in…
i did a quick search but i only see 10 listed, does anyone know them all?

I thought the pizza planet truck was in all of them.

thats what i am trying to find out, the CM yesterday said 12 but i can only find out about 10 of them on line…are there 12 out there? what am I missing:confused:

I could only find 9…

1. Toy Story- Obviously it is in the main Toy Story film, Woody & Buzz hitching rides in it etc
  2. A Bugs Life- Its where Flick approaches Bug City and its parked next to a caravan home.
  3. Toy Story 2- When Buzz and the rest steal it to get to Woody in time.
  4. Monsters Inc- When Randall gets banished to the human world, its the same caravan home from A Bugs Life, with the Pizza Planet Truck next to it outside.
  5. Finding Nemo- When Gill is explaining quickly their Get Away Plan, the truck drives past outside.
  6. Cars- At the opening race at the speedway the PP Truck turns up for it.
  7. Ratatouille- the PP Truck appears on a bridge over the Seine as Skinner chases Remmy .
  8. Wall-E - the truck appears in all the debris on Earth when EVE is scanning all the rummage for signs of life/vegetation.
  9. Up- The truck is seen at an intersection below from the floating house just after Carl first takes flight

Its not in The Incredibles but Doc Husdon from Cars is parked on the street to the left, when the family is fighting the Omnidroid and it picks up Mr Incredible. I havent checked Toy Story 3 for the truck yet but its bound to be in it. I cant find TWELVE of them though, wonder what other ones she meant!

I found this link with some pics. It says it was not in The Incredibles.

Pizza Planet truck - Pixar Wiki - Disney Pixar Animation Studios

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1042080]Did everyone know this little trivia about the pizza planet truck?

I just found out today when i went to the pre-grand opening of the new disney store, the CM had a list of trivia questions and who ever answered 1 right she gave them a magnet, unfort. she wasn’t LOUD enough for me so i couldn’t hear every question, but she said there are 12 pixar movies where the pizza planet truck is in…
i did a quick search but i only see 10 listed, does anyone know them all?[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, are you likely to be going back to the store? Maybe you could ask her the answer-thats so frustrating when you just can’t find the missing two!

Could one of the missing films be Meet the Robinsons? It’s not listed as a Pixar film, but Pixar had something to do with it, according to Wikipedia… :laugh:

As the fusion between Disney and Pixar occurred during the production of the film, John Lasseter became the chief creative officer for the Walt Disney Company. When he saw an early screening for the movie, he told the director Stephen Anderson that he didn’t find the villain scary or threatening enough, and suggested that he make some changes.

Ten months later, almost 60% of the movie had been scrapped and redone. The villain had improved and was given a new sidekick, a dinosaur chase had been added, and the ending was changed.

There’s something about pizza delivery in Meet the Robinsons. There’s an “Uncle Art’s Pizza Delivery” game.

Also, according to Wiki…

Pixar has produced eleven feature films, beginning with Toy Story in 1995, all of which have met with critical and commercial success. Pixar followed Toy Story with A Bug’s Life in 1998, Toy Story 2 in 1999, Monsters, Inc. in 2001, Finding Nemo in 2003 (to date, the most commercially successful Pixar film, grossing over $800 million worldwide), The Incredibles in 2004, Cars in 2006, Ratatouille in 2007, WALL-E in 2008, Up in 2009 (the first Pixar film presented in Disney Digital 3-D), and Toy Story 3 in 2010. Pixar’s twelfth film, Cars 2, is scheduled for release on June 24, 2011.

If they’ve only produced 11 films, I don’t see how the Pizza Planet car could show up in 12 of them.

I never knew they had the truck in all of them. Now I know what my family will be doing this week, watching all of our pixar movies to spt the Pizza planet truck. Just another excuse to enjoy Disney:mickey:

Christina:ariel:

All but the Incredibles is what I heard before.