Pizza anyone?

First look at the new pizza joint:

Boy I’m hoping this is authentic pizza! Not the stuff they serve elsewhere in the parks. I’m amazed that it’s taken this long to open a pizza spot in Italy. If it’s the real thing, it’s going to be hugely popular. They better add some more tables and chairs to the piazza.

Wow this does look impressive and I too hope its real authentic Italian pizza. Although I dont mind WDW pizza but I know I’m pretty much on my own with that.

Read that the water used for the dough will be imported in from somewhere in the mid-west US that’s “supposed” to be as authentic as that in Naples, so I guess we’ll see. We have a place called Johnny’s Pizza here in LA that imo no other national chain can compare to. Not “authentic”, but works for me:biggrin:

You took the words out of my mouth. The other pizza all over WDW is just average or below at some places. I want REAL pizza.:laugh:

I just saw this on FB! I reallllllyyyy hope it’s good pizza. Not some frozen cardboard thing :pinch:. I also hope this will be a QS option. Won’t that be great!
It looks so pretty, I can’t wait!

Yeah! I want some good pizza!!! :laugh:

X2…
my kids will love it…:laugh:

IF they were interested in true authenticity, that pizza place would be in the new Brooklyn pavilion.:closedeye
They could probably even call it “Godfather’s Pizza”.

YAY!!! Authentic Italian pizza…now if the rest of the world would just understand what that really is, it is not like what most Americans are familiar with. I can’t wait!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1026340]IF they were interested in true authenticity, that pizza place would be in the new Brooklyn pavilion.:closedeye
They could probably even call it “Godfather’s Pizza”.[/QUOTE]

You may have something there…They could still call it that you know…some of the Godfather takes place in Italy…

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1026340]IF they were interested in true authenticity, that pizza place would be in the new Brooklyn pavilion.:closedeye
They could probably even call it “Godfather’s Pizza”.[/QUOTE]

Eww no, not Godfathers. That place reminds me so much of Little Ceasers. Tomato paste and basil mixed together and spread on bread with a few strands of cheese on top:laugh:

OHH It looks so nice:happy: I can’t wait to try this pizza

Oops, wrong movie. Henry Hill was from Brooklyn so it would be either Goodfellas’ or Wiseguys’.
Godfather’s, like Little Caesar’s used to be better, “once upon a time”.

While we’re talking about importing water, they should bring in either NYC or North Jersey water to make proper dough.

OOoooo can’t wait to have a slice or two! YUM!

I can’t wait to see what this is like. We never eat pizza at WDW, it’s just not something they have done well up to this point.

Thats awesome!!! My family and I have been saying for YEARS that Italy needs a quick service! I’m excited!