PJ's going to be a Cast Member!

:happy::happy::happy: [B]I GOT ACCEPTED TO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM!!! [/B]:happy::happy::happy:

I was offered a role in Attractions for Fall 2010!

I can’t believe it!!! I’ve wanted to do this for so long!! This is my Disney dream come true. :wub:
And to make things even better… Baloo85 applied and was accepted into Attractions as well!
Just wanted to share my excitement with all my MB buddies!

Congrats. When this fall do you start?

YAY! Congratulations!

Thank you both!! :heart:

Pam&Rich, I don’t know exactly when I start yet - it will be sometime in August. I have to go online and accept my role, and I think I pick a check-in date then. I’ll let you know!

You both got ion??? How cool!

Signed, Jealous!

omygosh, PJ and Baloo. So very cool. You better be good about posting here so we can “live” through you. None of this disappearing for a few months and then show your cute, little face again, ya hear?

Yeah- What Dopey said.

I hope that you both get the same kind of schedules… How cool is that! Have a good time!

That is super! Congratulations!!:happy:

Congrats!!

thats awesome! congrats!!! :laugh:

congrats. have a lot of fun!

CONGRATS JILL!!!

I knew you could do it!

I’m sooooo excited for you! Yay! :]

:heart:

Thats great! Cant wait to hear all about it.

Hey yeah – the Dopester’s got a good point. You two have kept us in agony with no combo-threads with both of you posting about the same trip. How in tarnation are we supposed to just keep on waiting? I think that your new employment together means we deserve a really, really indepth, kick-you-know-what kind of blogthread so we can enjoy evry moment with you, like in the good ol’ days of PJ/Baloo TRs. :happy:

Now HERE’s what I’m talking about! Love it. Just sayin’…

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/27504-finally-pj-baloos-tr.html

HOORAY!!!

I am so excited for the both of you!!!:goofybounce::goofybounce:

How exciting! Congratulations!

Congrats, I don’t know much about the college program, please explain! Do you live on site? And where? Does it count for college credit?

That is fantastic news, Jill! I never doubted for a second that you would be accepted! Congrats to you AND baloo!

YAY, more MB members set sail on Disney’s great big beautiful tomorrow!!! Thats great news for both of you,congratulations.:mickey: