Places for groups?

I know I asked this a few years back when planning our first group trip but here I am again looking for suggestions!

Last trip we ate at Via Napoli, Mama Melrose, Chefs de France, Boma (breakfast) and Tusker House (breakfast). I think we will repeat Via Napoli because everyone loved that and probably Boma for breakfast again as long as we are staying at AKL.

Any other suggestions? O’Hana is out, I suggested it last time and no one wanted to give it a whirl.

Thanks!

Ho big of a group are you talking about? Most restaurants can handle a table of 10 - 14. What about Cape May? Not one of my favorites, for personal reasons, but what about Whispering Canyon?

We will either be a group of 12 or 16. All but 2 of us will be “Disney” adults. The two kids are 5 and 7.

I would consider Teppan Edo if they can fit you all at one grill.

Also, if you want a casual meal that is not too expensive, The Trails End Buffet at Fort Wilderness is good basic food.

Just thought of an even better idea:

Raglan Road at DTD. Food is great and the atmosphere very fun!

[QUOTE=skwak;1140271]Just thought of an even better idea:

Raglan Road at DTD. Food is great and the atmosphere very fun![/QUOTE]

I think Raglan is definitely on my short list. My dad loves it, the menu has something for everyone and it is big. Thanks for the suggestion!