Planet Hollywood certificate

Hello all. I was reading the 2009 package inclusions and seen a PH certificate included. My question is is there a certain time we can use it? Can it be used for anything on the menu? Can it be used for takeout? I was thinking of using it for some apps and taking back to the resort for a late night snack with Madison by the pool

blargh, it can best be used to blow your nose on. :pinch: Sorry, not a fan of that place AT ALL. They can’t even GIVE those vouchers away! :pinch:

What!!! I haven’t been there in years. So its that bad? Hmmm…I liked the ceaser salad.

Okay, that made me laugh. But your response is appreciated because we, too, were considering using ours for something to munch on after Cirque. Based on your professional review . . . we should reconsider. :laugh:

Well it wasn’t the most mature review I’ve ever given, but honest none the less. :laugh: I don’t know, it just reminds me of some place left over from the early 90’s that’s only there to serve the purpose of excessive crowd overflow & 'cause they have a lease on the property that’s not up yet or something. It’s SO tacky and the food is no better than a neighborhood Applebee’s. Just looking at those server’s tacky & loud bowling shirts makes me awkward & itchy. Can’t do it, just can’t. I think the last time we were there was right before we joined DVC & also got one of those vouchers.

I mean you’re in WDW, hop a boat over to Turf Club at SSR or Olivia’s at OKW. They both blow PH out of the water ten times.

But hey, free is free, and it’s food. I will insist though, that there’s a REASON Disney has been giving free vouchers away for this place for years.

I think you can’t go wrong getting some apps. The last time we were there the Potato skins were killer and the ceaser salad rocked!

That’s kind of what we were thinking. Just munchy stuff. Anyone know if there’s an online menu anywhere? And, is the voucher a $15 freebie IF you buy something else? Now I gotta go check . . .

Planet Hollywood Menu

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;948880]Well it wasn’t the most mature review I’ve ever given, but honest none the less. :laugh: I don’t know, it just reminds me of some place left over from the early 90’s that’s only there to serve the purpose of excessive crowd overflow & 'cause they have a lease on the property that’s not up yet or something. It’s SO tacky and the food is no better than a neighborhood Applebee’s. Just looking at those server’s tacky & loud bowling shirts makes me awkward & itchy. Can’t do it, just can’t. I think the last time we were there was right before we joined DVC & also got one of those vouchers.

I mean you’re in WDW, hop a boat over to Turf Club at SSR or Olivia’s at OKW. They both blow PH out of the water ten times.

But hey, free is free, and it’s food. I will insist though, that there’s a REASON Disney has been giving free vouchers away for this place for years.[/QUOTE]

DH was thinking DS(12) might get a kick out of the atmosphere. I’ve never been in one so I have no idea what “the atmosphere” even is. We got the voucher every trip in the last four years and never used one. :laugh:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;948880]Well it wasn’t the most mature review I’ve ever given, but honest none the less. :laugh: I don’t know, it just reminds me of some place left over from the early 90’s that’s only there to serve the purpose of excessive crowd overflow & 'cause they have a lease on the property that’s not up yet or something. It’s SO tacky and the food is no better than a neighborhood Applebee’s. Just looking at those server’s tacky & loud bowling shirts makes me awkward & itchy. Can’t do it, just can’t. I think the last time we were there was right before we joined DVC & also got one of those vouchers.

But hey, free is free, and it’s food. I will insist though, that there’s a REASON Disney has been giving free vouchers away for this place for years.[/QUOTE]
Maybe that’s how they lure customers in. By giving out freebies. One burger probally is $15 so someone will have to spend some $ :laugh: where is the boat dock at DTD to get to the DVC resorts?

Thanks!! I never noticed their menu at Allears before! :wub:
We won’t be doing ADRs since we’re just not sure that’s what we want to do. IF we decide to give it a try, what are the chances of getting a table in a relatively short period of time. I’m guessing most of the people there are also using vouchers? :laugh::blink:

Good question. That sounds like fun.

I don’t think we’d eat there again anytime soon… there are lots of other places to enjoy that would be worth your time!

Wish- I found your review extremely mature and informative! :laugh::laugh:

It is over by Cap’n Jack’s in the Marketplace; behind the Goofy’s Candy Store & Rainforest Cafe area. I think the boat used to stop over by the West Side but I am not sure if that’s accurate anymore or not. Probably not.

WOW - Strange to here so many negitive things about PH but we have to admit that on our last trip that that was the best food we had all trip.Service was great and interactive. We would and plan to go back again

Should I ever get another free voucher I will gladly send it on over. :smile:

Great we’ll take it as it would be the only thing we ever got free :laugh:

When I received mine for my January trip it said that it was for dine in only!! No adult beverages, does not cover take and tip either!!

Thank you. That’s what I have been looking for!

All the times we got that voucher, we never once even considered going there. I don’t know why, because the one we visited in Washington D.C. was pretty fun and the food was good.