Planet Hollywood Food and merchandise voucher

When we got the paperwork for our upcoming trip to Disney it says that we got a complimentary voucher for food and merchandise at Planet Hoolywood, Does anyone else know anything about this?

OK, I went digging through some travel documents for someone traveling next year, and here is what you get:

1 Planet Hollywood dining voucher. Good for one entree (burger platter, ceasar salad or Pasta Pomodoro) and one non-alcoholic beverage. You get one entree and one drink per reservation, not per person. Gratuity is not included.

1 Planet Hollywood merchandise voucher. You get a PH keepsake (no idea what it is).

Seems like just a big farce to get people to think they are getting something for free so they will eat at Planet Hollywood. I guess if you were alone, or maybe a party of two, it might work, but for my family of 7, this is no screaming deal.

hmm… Traveling party of five with the dining plan, I would rather eat in Disney I guess. Hope the keepsake is nice.

wonder if you can go get the keepsake without dining?? :angel:

Yes, you can. They are separate vouchers. You take the merchandise voucher to the gift shop to pick up your trinket.

I got this voucher in my travel stuff as well. We are a family of 6 on the meal plan, so I don’t think I will use it.

I got this as well. Im gonna use it for a take out meal for the kids to share when we arrive that night. They will probally be hungry when they get off the plane. Anything free they wanna give Im using.

Pass your voucher off to an unsuspecting family if you aren’t going to use them. Spread a little magic. :cool:

A few years back, as part of our Gold Plan package, we got a Planet Hollywood coupon/voucher that was good for $25 worth of food, if I remember correctly.

We got that as well now its just a voucher for a free meal.

We’re going to use our free meal voucher. But I believe it can be used for any entree on the menu up to I think $22.00. So we’ll get one free meal, probably pay for little DS kid’s meal, and use 2 of our dining plan meals. We’ve never been to a Planet Hollywood, so I guess it should be fun for a first-timer.

We go every first day on vacation. The food is ok. Nothing special. But the kids love to see everything they have to offer.

We were just there two weeks ago. The meal voucher was only good for three different meals and the merchandise voucher, well they offered to give us a percentage off of their merchandise (I cant remember it was 10 or 15%) or a key chain. The food was good, we split the hamburger meal and we purchased some appetizers. Not somewhere I will hurry back to. It was to loud for me, after a long day I like a nice quiet meal but the food was good! :mickey:

I called dining today to ask if the voucher was only for select items or if you can use it to order anything on the menu. The CM said it is good for any entree on the menu (anything over $22 incur a slight surcharge), and a non-alcoholic beverage. Hey, it’s a free meal, so why not? The kids should like the atmosphere, plus it’s close to Cirque du Soleil where we have tix for La Nouba that same night. I’ll post our opinions in a TR when we get back.

We went because it was a free meal and we were going downtown anyway so I agree - why not. If I had another voucher I would go again. I hope what the CM told you is true. When we got our voucher it stated right on there that it is: Good for one entree (burger platter, ceasar salad or Pasta Pomodoro) and one non-alcoholic beverage. You get one entree and one drink per reservation, not per person. Gratuity is not included.

It was very good food, and I did like the music that they were playing that night. It was just very loud. Your kids will love it. Cant wait to see what happens and how you like it and LaNouba - I enjoyed it. :mickey:

[QUOTE=palmickey]When we got our voucher it stated right on there that it is: Good for one entree (burger platter, ceasar salad or Pasta Pomodoro) and one non-alcoholic beverage. You get one entree and one drink per reservation, not per person. Gratuity is not included.[QUOTE]

Well, after giving this some more thought, we cancelled ADRs for PH and we’ll have a 3pm lunch at Fulton’s Crab House. (even though it’s not on the dining plan). We ate there last year and everyone enjoyed the food. We’ll skip on the dessert and take a nice relaxing walk over to the Cirque du Soleil show to see La Nouba. The kids will just get popcorn for a snack there. Hmmm, I can’t wait to have the crab cakes and New England Clam Chowder.