Plans for January trip!

Here are my tentative plans for our January trip. Nothing is really set in stone. Like I said, I’m a very go-with-the-flow type of person, so whatever happens happens. I’m sure I’ll drive many of you crazy with my lack of plans, so sorry in advance!
Since we are staying with a friend of ours, we’re going to try to eat in as much as possible to save some cash…we’ll see how that goes.

Jan 5: Arrive in Orlando around 11:00 pm, and proceed to friend’s apartment
Jan 6: EPCOT (Can’t wait to ride Soarin’!!!)
Jan 7: Magic Kingdom (where, as always, POTC will be my first ride)
Jan 8: Blizzard Beach-weather permitting (I believe TL will be closed, bummer, since I’ve been to BB, but not TL) Oh well, DH has never been to either.
In the evening, maybe we’ll head over to Le Cellier if we can get in. I’ll have to have my friend, who is a CM, pull some strings.
Jan 9: Animal Kingdom (hoping for EE soft opening) in the am, and MGM in the afternoon
Jan 10: Sea World: DH has never been and would really like to go
Miniature golf in the pm?
Jan 11: Downtown Disney in the am (Looking forward to trying Earl of Sandwich)
-4:50 pm flight home

Your plans look perfect! Have a good trip…don’t foget the notes and pictures please…trip reports are my favorite part of DC.

your plans sound great. i hope you have a great time. have you picked out restaurants that you want to go to besides Le Cellier?