Please recommend a noob some pins!

Hello all :slight_smile:

This is my first post :blush: But I wanted to post it here, in the pin part of the forum :laugh: I love pins, it is a recent obsession , but I have done my research on them! :laugh: I have about 25-30 pins, some rares and some normal. I would love some pin ideas, so if possible could you recommend me some? I LOVE Lion King, Tinkerbell, Stitch, anything Disney really!

So please if possible could you recommend me some?

:wub::heart:

I don’t know anything about pin trading, but just wanted to say “Welcome to MB”.

:blush: Thank you jo-jo!

Welcome to MB!

ebay!! And welcome to MB!!

welcome to MB and ebay is the best place to get started with. you can do a google search for more on pins also.

[QUOTE=Wishxx;1006906]

Hello all :slight_smile:

This is my first post :blush: But I wanted to post it here, in the pin part of the forum :laugh: I love pins, it is a recent obsession , but I have done my research on them! :laugh: I have about 25-30 pins, some rares and some normal. I would love some pin ideas, so if possible could you recommend me some? I LOVE Lion King, Tinkerbell, Stitch, anything Disney really!

So please if possible could you recommend me some?

:wub::heart: [/QUOTE]

Welcome to MB! The great thing about disney pins is there are literally millions and millions of them made. So that means there are hundreds of unique and special pins for each character in Disney. When I first started collecting, I chose my favorite character (Cruella). I started on ebay, and began watching prices on Cruella pins I wanted and was able to eventually form quite a nice collection of them. The nice part about Disney pin collecting is they have just about every type of pin you can think of. If it is holidays, movies, characters, pin of the months, they have it! I would start collecting your favorite character (they have many amazing and very neat Stitch pins) and go from there. Then, if you want to branch out later on to newer ones you can! I have branched out to collecting certain pin series I like (such as pin of the month or calendar pins, or certain themed pin series disney makes) and certain Mickey pins. The sky is the limit for Disney pin collecting. I hope you enjoy it!

Try this website. It is full of photos, descriptions and all sorts of info on pins. I like to use the “Pin Pics” tab at the top of the home page. Here is the link:

Dizpins News and Information

And welcome to MB!

Wow! Thank you all so much for these great sites. I have checked them all out and now am NEEDING some pins I have seen. I recently recieved in the mail a Tinkerbell silhouette ( :heart: that so much), a Stitch sihouette and a Ariel teacup pin. I love them all soo much! I have recently seen lots of pins I like - I am planning a pin splurge soon!

Thanks again. :laugh:

and dont forget to check out the Official Disney Pin Trading site !! Welcome to MB!

Thank you, dhoughton! I have seen / heard your the one to go to if I have any pin questions … !! Also do you think you could give me a link to that website? I have Googled it but I cant find it … (I may seem a little dumb!) but I have got some other cool sites!

Also, does anyone know where I can get/order some UP pins? I have got all the ones from the Disney stores, the house with balloons and the house, balloons and all the characters. I absolutely LOVE UP and it would just be amazing if I could get some hands on some pins from it .

Many thanks :heart:

I’m coming! Let’s see what happens