Please tell me about the path between FW and WL

Can someone tell me about the path between the two resorts? And if anyone has a map (or a link to a map) that would be super. We were thinking on having an late lunch/early dinner at Trails End and after hanging around WL for a bit, walk to trails end. Our Adr is at 4:45 and sunset that day is 5:28. Are we crazy? We aren’t doing a park that day, just resort hopping.

I would like to know as well. We’re staying at WLV in Dec and would like to take a stroll to FW. Haven’t been there in years! Thanks.

Here’s the map of WL and I assume #20 (Nature trail) heads to FW. I can’t find a map of the trail iteself.

Fort Wilderness Map itdicates the same trail leading toward WL, so I guess that’s the trail… You can google image search these maps and blow them up to see what I am talking about…even print them if you want. Don’t forget you can ferry from WL to FW instead of walking if you choose to.

Thanks Dana!

I’ve been down that path… on a Segway.
It might or might not be too much of a walk for you if you do decide to take it.
I always take the launch.

Thanks Dana for the maps.

We’ve done the launch a bunch of times. We just thought doing the walk as something different. I thought I read it’s about a mile.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1091988]Thanks Dana for the maps.

We’ve done the launch a bunch of times. We just thought doing the walk as something different. I thought I read it’s about a mile.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I read as well. It more than do-able. I think it would be cool to do at least once.

You are welcome.

I had this same question - so thanks for asking Jo-Jo and thanks for the answers everyone!