Pofq

Does anyone have a recent picture of the new rooms (purple bedspreads) that I could use for a blog article I am writing? If so, could you email it to me at dana@mouseketrips.com ? I really appreciate it!!

Dana—I think I had one in my trip report from last summer…not sure if you can capture it from there, but I will look on my computer and see where it is now!! I think I posted it from my Iphone but cleared it out…

…Ok strike that last reply—my trip report on here only shows the towel animals on the headboard----:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But, I’m pretty sure that I took a picture so I am still looking for it…

Also, before we left, I looked up a picture of the new decor on line somewhere…it might have been Allears…

Alas…I am a Mousebuzz failure…:sad:

I know I had a picture of our room at POFQ in August, but it must have been my daughters…

No worries!! Thank you for taking the time to look. I can’t use pics from other sites etc, but I’ll think of something. Again, many thanks.:heart:

Sorry, no room pics from December.
I’m not even sure I took a picture of my Christmas window decoration.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1129325]Sorry, no room pics from December.
I’m not even sure I took a picture of my Christmas window decoration.[/QUOTE]

That’s ok, Doug. I appreciate you checking. I found some old ones. I was just hoping to show the new decore off. Again, thanks.