Polar Patio “premium spaces” now available at Disney’s Blizzard Beach

SO cool! BUT, too much for my budget! :pinch:

Polar Patios at Blizzard Beach | Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

A PLACE TO CHILL AT BLIZZARD BEACH: New for the summer swim season at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park are Polar Patios – “premium spaces” that provide shade and comfortable seating for six people, all-day drink mugs, an ice chest stocked with bottled water, towels, locker, and a service attendant to bring food and beverage orders. All-day rentals are $250 plus tax and can be booked in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. If available, they can be rented at Blizzard Beach on the day of visit.

That’s pretty cool!! If I were going to spend all day, it would be something I might think of doing. The $250 price tag might make me think twice though!

That looks so so appealing! Id love to be able to hire it out!

Let me tell you what, if I was traveling with 2 other small parties or perhaps 1 other family, & we split the cost I’d do it in a heartbeat! Heck, if an MBer & their family ever wanted to split that deck with us also I’d do that. We’d LOVE that private patio.

Does the $250. include admission?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;982395]Let me tell you what, if I was traveling with 2 other small parties or perhaps 1 other family, & we split the cost I’d do it in a heartbeat! Heck, if an MBer & their family ever wanted to split that deck with us also I’d do that. We’d LOVE that private patio.

Does the $250. include admission?[/QUOTE]

That is a great idea!! Splitting the cost really makes it affordable :slight_smile:

I smell additional revenue stream.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;982395]Let me tell you what, if I was traveling with 2 other small parties or perhaps 1 other family, & we split the cost I’d do it in a heartbeat! Heck, if an MBer & their family ever wanted to split that deck with us also I’d do that. We’d LOVE that private patio.

Does the $250. include admission?[/QUOTE]

That is a great idea . . . it does say it’s for 6 anyway! I don’t think it includes admission or the cost of the food. We saw something like this when we stayed at the Nick Hotel . . . they were the same price, but it was a cabana and it had a big screen TV!

This sounds awesome, but to expensive for us, :slight_smile: To bad the food wasn’t included??

[/QUOTE]

This is a great idea! Wait…I’m a family of 6 :glare: sigh nevermind lol

We saw these the other week ( and those at TYphoon Lagoon also) and were hugely excited by them. What a fab idea…until we saw the price tag. NOT in a million years would I pay that amount. Extortionate.