Police evacuate Toontown

just read this on msn.
Disneyland’s Toontown Reopens After Loud Explosion - Local News - Los Angeles, CA | NBC News

Saw that last night. Stupid idiots…who does crap like that and thinks it’s funny?

…We can’t even get away from these idiots at Disney…how sad…

Idiots just tire me out.

Read on another board that knows police out there that it was an employee trying to bring some dry ice home in his backpack. I guess one exploded, scared him so he threw his backpack in the garbage, where this one exploded.

Total hear say, but not everyone does use their heads, do they? Someone could have gotten hurt.

With all the cameras at the parks you know they saw who did it. If it is an employee I sure would not want to be them!

And now for something completely different…

-H

Disneyland Cast Member Arrested in Toontown Blast | NBC Southern California

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1134143]With all the cameras at the parks you know they saw who did it. If it is an employee I sure would not want to be them!

And now for something completely different…

-H[/QUOTE]

It is time for the penquin on top of your tele to explode.

Then you got the gb wanna be in WDW with his right to carry a gun permit losing his gun on a ride in AK. Great job security, makes you feel safe.

Yes I just saw this…

It makes me soooo angry. Why would anyone bring a loaded gun to WDW??? If you feel that threatened that you feel the need to bring a LOADED gun in the parks…stay home and leave the perceived threat to the rest of us!!!

Sorry…touchy subject but it’s just my opinion…I see no need for loaded guns in theme parks!

Man leaves loaded gun on ride at Disney World | News 13