POLL: Who here has Disney Resort soaps in their home bathrooms?

I have the blue bottle of shampoo, and the circular Mickey Mouse soap sitting right on my bathroom sink, never to be used. :laugh:

I put them out when guests are coming! :happy:

And we love the H2o products from the mods . . . great stuff!

I have the old black & white “Everybody clean and pretty?” stuff. But I keep it in a drawer in the bedroom as a valuable collectible item. I would never, ever actually use it, because I love it too much!

Wacko, right?

We have alot from trips over the years that we haven’t used. My husband asked why don’t we use it and my reply is because I’m waiting for a special occasion. It’s Mickey soap after all…I think I need help.:blink::laugh:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;943344]I have the old black & white “Everybody clean and pretty?” stuff. But I keep it in a drawer in the bedroom as a valuable collectible item. I would never, ever actually use it, because I love it too much!

Wacko, right?[/QUOTE]

me too, :laugh: I keep the black and white in a keep sake box with lanyards, etc.
I also have the new soaps. The ones wrapped in clear plastic with the new blue labels. They are stashed in my bathroom drawer only to come out should someone come to visit :wink:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;943344]I have the old black & white “Everybody clean and pretty?” stuff. But I keep it in a drawer in the bedroom as a valuable collectible item. I would never, ever actually use it, because I love it too much!

Wacko, right?[/QUOTE]

We still have these as well! Our kids have their own bathroom and we call it “The Mickey Bathroom” and the soaps are displayed on a shelf. We even have a roll of bathroom tissue wrapped in the mickey paper they used to use for new rolls of toilet paper! The kids and the DH know never to touch any of it!:laugh:

I usually bring home the extra soaps/shampoo and we give it out to kids in the neighbourhood when we get home.

I have them too! I pulled a bar of soap out just the other night and placed it in the kids shower. It was so cute when I sent my daughter up to get ready for bed and heard this high pitched squeal “Mickey Soap, thanks mommy”.

We always save one bar of soap for when we really need a Disney fix, but other wise we give all the soap and shampoo to our local Ronald McDonald House. One year our mousekeeper found out what we did with the soaps etc. she gave us tons extra everyday. We made sure we tipped her extra.

We stock our guest bathroom with Disney soap.

Wacko, right?[/QUOTE]

Um - nope.:redface:

We use the B&W “neat and pretty” ones on occasion- I used to tell my son when he was little that it would make him grow Mickey ears. :biggrin:

I have the beautiful Disneyland hotel shampoo bottles etc. on a shelf, because I think they’re so cute with their Mickey ear tops.

I too have the soap in my children’s bathroom, they love it along with the shampoo!:mickey::happy:

Sharon has a WHOLE drawer full of soaps and shampoos from over the years that we have gone. She just hordes them. Heaven forbid that she ever uses them. Have no clue what she is waiting for.

[QUOTE=Dopey;943353]me too, :laugh: I keep the black and white in a keep sake box with lanyards, etc.
I also have the new soaps. The ones wrapped in clear plastic with the new blue labels. They are stashed in my bathroom drawer only to come out should someone come to visit :wink:[/QUOTE]

Us too!!! Hmm…We may have to come visit…and take yours!!!:ph34r:

We do have a set of the new soaps, shampoo, body wash and lotion on our counter, but we don’t use them! However, I think someone has snuck some of the lotion:glare: It’s a really good thing that we have more!:ph34r:

We have them and I’m not sure if we are allowed to use them. My son manages to grab a pile every time the cleaning cart goes by the room. It is like a game for him and then he leaves them all on the counter when we leave. He thinks its funny what the cleaner must think when she finds 30 - 40 bars of soap stacked up.

:laugh: That’s exactly what we do! (Rachel does it with chocolates! :laugh:) On the band trip (four teenagers in a room… what do you expect?), we called Mousekeeping three times one day, asking for more soap! Luckily, we had a super nice mousekeeper, and she didn’t question it! (We told her we were making a bubble bath!) That was at AllStar Movies…

We usually take the soaps and put them in our luggage so they’ll replace them. However, at the GF, they only replaced the soaps every other day! (So we had to resort to getting our own… :ph34r:)

I have a lot of Disney soaps, little Disney shampoo/conditioner bottles, & like a million Disney resort pens. :laugh: Although, the toiletries aren’t displayed in my bathroom for some reason they are in a basket in my bathroom closet.

We have rucks of resort soaps and shampoos. I give some to the children who live opposite and my DH has a client who runs a children’s charity and he gives a bag full to them too.

ohhhh I didn’t realize they don’t make the “Everybody neat and pretty?” soap anymore!!! I just let Baloo use my last one when he came for a visit!! I’m going to have to make him feel guilty for using a collector’s item… :glare::laugh:

I’m guilty…several bottles of the shampoo/conditioner and several bars of Mickey soap are in a basket under my bathroom sink!