Pollo campero reviews

from another chat site the reviews say it is just OK ,portion size small and couldn’t find a good review…anyone tried it yet and what say you…from what I hear it is a guatamelan chain

I have been to Pollo Campero at other locations a few times. I have never been impressed with them. There are so many other better places to eat. I haven’t been to the DTD location and probably won’t go out of my way to visit it.

My hope is that they put an IN AND OUT in the new California themed DVC…that and a good fish taco “stand” type restaurant. From a QS food stand point nothing represents the State better.

[QUOTE=tigger;1057221]I have been to Pollo Campero at other locations a few times. I have never been impressed with them. There are so many other better places to eat. I haven’t been to the DTD location and probably won’t go out of my way to visit it.

My hope is that they put an IN AND OUT in the new California themed DVC…that and a good fish taco “stand” type restaurant. From a QS food stand point nothing represents the State better.[/QUOTE]

I live out here while in and out is good ,in my opinion 5 guys has it all over them

Yeah 5 Guys just doesn’t say SoCal to me. I can go to one everyday if I like. IN AND OUT is something special…being were you are you probably don’t appreciate them as much as someone who can only eat one every couple years.

Five Guys might have been better the Pollo at DTD.

I saw no problem with MCD’S,good quick shake,or cone and I really don’t mind the angus burger that much,the big boys had a disagreement and MCD’Sis gone … on a side note while ghiradelli’s is good a 20 minute wait for a shake or cone is a little much…and then if you give them the dreaded AP discount then just be prepared to wait a little longer…also the fries at in and out are by far the worst…just my opinion…and the burger yells where’s the beef …but I can understand how others might like IN and OUT

I love the fries at IN AND OUT and I have never had a bad burger there…what would you suggest for a fish taco stand?

Where is it? WDW or DL?

well here in san diego,Rubios is the popular one,they tried several years ago to expand outside the socal area and almost went out of business,a lot of the popular stuff is local,in any part of the country,as oyu know if you have been out here fish tacos area dime a dozen as are mexican eateries and those choices that people make vary ,so trying to nail down a fish taco location is tough…getting back to the fries,if you eat them very fats then OK but they cool off very fast and become tiresome,but that is just me ,if you like them and your happy that is all that is important…

I think this is what replaced McDonald’s in DTD.
I’m probably whistling in the wind, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a Carl’s Jr. if you’re going to talk about west coast regional chains, but when push comes to shove, I would have preferred a Popeye’s.