Poly Lovers Web Cam now playing

Check out the live web cam until January 5th. What a great way to escape to the world…

Disney Polynesian NYE 2008, Ustream.TV: This site will be on-line when we are at the Disney Polynesian Resort. Travel&Nature,Webcam

:cool: Pretty!

Check in around 9pm for fireworks.:happy:

LOL…I just said to my DD5 that we should check back around 9pm, maybe we could see the fireworks!!LOL!!
I’ll be back!!

Very cool. I wish they had them all over the “World”.

Aggh! I missed it last night. I’ll have to try again tonight.

Oh too cool, I love the Poly!! The weather looks great there right now. I will check back tonight for the fireworks; wish it had sound so I can hear Wishes too.

Oh it does have sound! I had my speakers turned down but kept hearing weird noises and couldn’t figure out what it was. :laugh:

wow! You are right! How cool is that? I totally missed it earlier!

that is so cool… The Poly is one of my favorite hotels :cool:

I missed it too, will check back later, we love Poly.

I really miss the WEB cams from Disney. I think we will all check back tonight to see the fireworks

Thanks for posting the link. It’s such a great view.

That’s great! Look at all the Sea Raycers. Really almost makes me want to drive up right now.

I’m not sure what you will or won’t see if they don’t move the camera towards the MK.
Holiday Wishes (at 8:30) is centered on the castle and you won’t really see any of that with this shot.
Fantasy in the Sky (at 11:50) for New Years is mirrored so that whatever is done north of the park is mirrored on the lagoon. I’m not sure what will or won’t be visible and if the camera’s even panned high enough to catch lagoon explosions.

But I’ll check it out too.

Got it!! thanks for the link- though it did kind of make me sad I wasn’t there and the weather looks so good too!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;917797]I’m not sure what you will or won’t see if they don’t move the camera towards the MK.
Holiday Wishes (at 8:30) is centered on the castle and you won’t really see any of that with this shot.
Fantasy in the Sky (at 11:50) for New Years is mirrored so that whatever is done north of the park is mirrored on the lagoon. I’m not sure what will or won’t be visible and if the camera’s even panned high enough to catch lagoon explosions.

But I’ll check it out too.[/QUOTE]

I love this. I’ve been watching it all day from my office in cold downtown Indianapolis.

I must confess that I’m not as familiar with the Poly, but isn’t the castle just to the left of the swing? I’ve been trying to determine that all day.

Fireworks start in 2 minutes (8:30)

Fireworks live, right now!

I watched Wishes last night. Sounds like its time to tune in again. :happy: