Poly trip-gv and lagoon-how to request?

Hi everyone!
We are going to DW and staying at the poly (so psyched!) 9/29-10/5. Here is the thing: our in laws are going too. When we made the res, they only had one garden view room (I reserved with a discount code); my in-laws didn’t have “the code” and they got booked for a lagoon view b/c that was all that was left. With our discount (40% on the room) it was still worth it. However, now when we get there, what are our chances of being in the same house and how do I increase my chances??? I requested that on reservations, but you know they always say they can’t guarantee it…
any thoughts???

Where did you find that discount code?? :blink:

on this website!!!

The Poly’s rooms are charged differently for water view and garden view. Water view costs more. If you don’t book and pay for a water view room, there is a 98% chance you won’t get a water view room. There is an slight chance you’ll be given a free upgrade, but don’t expect it.
As for being in the same guest house, or even on the same floor, I’d get both reservation numbers and call Disney Travel and see if the reservations can be tied so you’re close to each other, if not in adjoining rooms. But call sooner rather than later.

My check-in date is after that promotion :frowning:

When is your check in date?

We are checking in at the Poly on April 6th and staying until April 13th for our honeymoon! We are getting married in the afternoon of the 5th!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and a Disney honeymoon. We stayed at the Polynesian too for our honeymoon, but that was two decades ago.:eek: Any way, you will love the Polynesian, its very romantic.:heart:

Regarding rooms in the same buildings, we’ve stayed at the Polynesian on two occasions with my sisters’ families. Just call Disney reservations, tell them the names of the families that you are traveling with and request that your rooms be close together or adjourning. During our last trip, we had connecting rooms with my sister’s family, and the previous time we were only a few rooms away from each other.