Polynesian Princess Suite

Does anyone know where I can see pictures of what the Princess Suite looks like at the Polynesian??? I’ve searched and can’t seem to find anything.

I know I have some photos somewhere but I have not loaded them on my site. If I find them I can send them. Here is the layout of the room and some other info and I will try and answer any questions you might have.
Princess Suite - Page 3 - TikimanPages - The Unofficial Polynesian Resort Pages

I have never even heard of it, let alone see what it looks like or have a pic of it. Please post info if you find it.

I do have photos but it is of the old decore. I only have video of them since the redesign.

WOW those suckers are spendy! But I suppose it IS a suite… AT the Poly.

Anyway you can email me that dahembree@gmail.com

I’m really interested in it for our daughter’s first trip (that she will remember) and we plan on going with a set of grandparents so it sounds perfect. We don’t plan on going for at least a year but I LOVE planning!

Yeah they are expensive considering the room tax is as much as a standard room rate per night added on to the per night cost of the suite.

Unless I win Megabucks I won’t ever stay there.

[QUOTE=vthokiegirl;1076809]Anyway you can email me that dahembree@gmail.com

I’m really interested in it for our daughter’s first trip (that she will remember) and we plan on going with a set of grandparents so it sounds perfect. We don’t plan on going for at least a year but I LOVE planning![/QUOTE]

I sent you a few pics. I know I have more, I just need to find them.