Polynesian

ok so we are going to the polynesian less than 2 months from now woo hoo

my question to anyone and everyone…

i have booked for me and my daughter and mow my mom, dad, and aunt are gonna be staying in my room. i know polynesian rooms are big, but are they really comfortable for 4 adults and an 11 yr old. my aunt said she will take the couch but not sure if it will be enough or comfortable for all of us.

No matter what the size of the room… I think it depends on how you really feel about all being in the same room. It’s going to get smaller each day…

well that is why my dad will go his way for alot of rides he wants, me and my duaghter will be together and then my mom and aunt will be together so it will be ok but i cant wait lol

We had 5 in the room, two grandparents, my husband and I, and a teenage daughter, and we the room was fine for us. You have to balance it out, but we were fine.

We stayed at the Poly in Aug 2008. It was myself, dh, my 6 yr old DS, and my parents. 4 adults, one child, and had plenty of room. I was actually surprised at how big the room was. My son slept on the daybed and he had plenty of room. We specifically chose the Poly over the Beach Club because the Beach club has narrow daybeds whereas the Poly and Grand have the newer ones. It also was more comfortable than expected. The only place we felt could have been better was the bathroom. We had a single sink and very little counter service. Very little room for everyone to put out their personal stuff (toothbrushes, hair brushes, etc). For the two nights we were there with my parents it was fine.

[QUOTE=chowloverbs;915654]ok so we are going to the polynesian less than 2 months from now woo hoo

i have booked for me and my daughter and mow my mom, dad, and aunt are gonna be staying in my room. i know polynesian rooms are big, but are they really comfortable for 4 adults and an 11 yr old. my aunt said she will take the couch but not sure if it will be enough or comfortable for all of us.[/QUOTE]

To answer your question in a word YES.
We stayed there with the same amount of people and I was the only male and we still had plenty of room.

Wow my hat really goes off to you because there is no way I could do it. But to answer your question, yes four adults and a child can fit into one room. The rooms are pretty spacious compared to your average hotel room.

I really liked the room! There were only 3 of us, but for the time you spend in the room, I think you will be fine. If you close up the Sleeper Sofa each day, there is lots of room-we had 2 queen beds and the sofa which we used to pile goodies we bought on. There is only 1 TV, so carry a portable DVD player if that will be a problem.
Teresa

[QUOTE=chowloverbs;915654]ok so we are going to the
polynesian less than 2 months from now woo hoo

i have booked for me and my daughter and mow my mom, dad, and aunt are gonna be staying in my room. i know polynesian rooms are big, but are they really comfortable for 4 adults and an 11 yr old. my aunt said she will take the couch but not sure if it will be enough or comfortable for all of us.[/QUOTE]

thanks to all that responded. i cant wait we are down to less than 30 days…we have a garden view. i was hoping to get 2 rooms but they are all booked…i pray that it is not that busy…we are going the first week of feb but poly has no rooms at all left and neither does contemporary.

We had 5 in our room too. 2 adults, a 19, 16 and 15 year old boys. There was more than enough room and we were quite comfortable. Our 19 year old slept on the day bed comfortably.

We always sleep five in a room. My teenage DD loves the sofa bed (it’s about the same size as a twin bed). The queens easily sleep two people. Much better than a trying to share a full. The biggest problem we had was not the sleeping arrangements, but the issue of only having one bathroom and three teens.