Polynesian

We are looking to stay here for the first time in 2012. Just wondering if anyone would recommend a certain building or basically any information about this resort. We are looking to stay in October and will be travelling with a 3 and 5 year old at the time.

It doesn’t matter how far away from the food court we are since we love walking the grounds so fire away… any information is appreciated. Thanks all and happy trips…

It is GORGEOUS! I have stayed there twice, and I would say that any building is fine. Some are closer to the main building, and some are closer to the monorail/TTC for getting to Epcot easily. The rooms are large and nice. The service has always been outstanding, and the people who work there were very helpful. I would be happy with any building here-there is something unique around all of them…

The volcano pool is sometimes busy, but really fun- it has a zero entry side where the kids can stroll in to the water. The boat is the fastest way to get to the MK. Bus service is good to AK and DHS. My kids love it! It is the most relaxing resort and a great break from the parks if you need it. My kids love Ohana for breakfast because it is a character meal. We love Kona too, but it is not a character meal… I would say if you book here, you will not have any regrets, based on my experiences… We would stay there again in a hurry.

Everything you could ever want to know:

TikimanPages - The Unofficial Polynesian Resort Pages

Samoa!, Volcano side ground floor. That bldg seemed to be right in the middle of the resort, close to everything. If you can’t get gound floor request 3rd as the 2nd doesn’t have balcony’s.

I was just going to say the same thing!!! :happy:

We stayed at the Poly Dec 2007, Samoa, Volcano side, ground floor!!!

LOVED IT!!! :heart:

convenient to everything!!! and THE BEST LOCATION!!!:cool:

I can’t say, but we will stay here for the first time in a few days. I will dish in a TR.

The Polynesian is a fabulous and gorgeous resort, and you will enjoy yourself no matter what longhouse you get. With little ones, I would request a longhouse near the Great Ceremonial House for the convenience of transportation, volcano pool, beach, and food. We stayed in the Rarotonga, 1st floor, and found it very convenient. Have a great time planning and you will love this resort.

We have it narrowed down to 3 longhouses: Tahiti, Aotearoa and Samoa. Lagoon views and a balcony would be great. I know Samoa doesn’t have any Lagoon views, but the pool view would be fine as well.