Poncho's

quick question…
if we buy the poncho’s at Disney, is it true they replace them for you if they rip etc.?

TIA
Danielle

I’ve never heard that? But then I’ve never had one rip!

lol ok thanks hun!

Worth a try though Danielle if you did rip one, or you could ask a CM and let us know for future use:laugh::heart:

:wink: def.! :blush:

We always stock up at Dollar Tree. Two for a buck!

i told DH that but he wanted more heavy duty ones, but thank you!!!

We love our Mickey Mouse Ponchos, but I’m not sure about Disney replacing them if they rip. I thought they were very reasonably priced for the weight of them. Plus, getting a pic of the kids walking ahead of us with Mickey on their backs is worth the few extra dollars :slight_smile:

:wink: thank you!!!

If there is some sort of poncho contest I’m sure we’d win in “Classic Poncho” division - we have some with Pocahontas on the backs!

I’ve never heard of Disney replacing ripped ponchos…but maybe they do…if not, that’s what duct tape is for.

[QUOTE=llama;1088418]If there is some sort of poncho contest I’m sure we’d win in “Classic Poncho” division - we have some with Pocahontas on the backs!

I’ve never heard of Disney replacing ripped ponchos…but maybe they do…if not, that’s what duct tape is for.[/QUOTE]

lol
thank you llama!

I read that they do this and was wondering the same thing!

According to multiple sites they do replace the ponchos when ripped. Mousesavers being one of those.

oh cool thank you!

My sister works at Disney and she is told not to replace them. Once they’ve been bought, it’s not Disney’s responsibility to make sure they last. Now…that’s not to say you won’t encounter a cm that will do it anyway. I know when my friend’s little girl had one rip as soon as they opened it, we took it back in and they replaced it. BUT, it hadn’t even been worn yet…

Thank you, this is GTK to. I guess it all depends on the CM you get :blush: