Pondering....hmmm lol

So since the 2012 prices are released now…how many of you that are going this year, priced out a trip for 2012 yet? lol

I was just pondering and pricing now, if i book a trip before May of 2012 I can still get my oldest in as a “KID”…

I doubt DH would go for it since we are going in 70 something days…

I could “talk” lol to him, the other thing is, do I waste a trip when the new expansion won’t be opened yet??
or just wait till 2013…that seems soooooooooo far away.

Thats a toughie. I am kinda,in a way, going through the same thing. I don’t want to wait till 2013 to go though. I am waiting till October to find out if i will be going next May or not.

i really doubt my husband would go for it. :ohmy:

Yeah, we are trying to move to south Fl. and I am hoping I can go next year but not sure my husband will go for it either. We will see.

well lots of luck to you!!!
i am on the fence about going 2012 or 2013, either way i have to see what DH says…
:blush:

Let’s see late 2013 my DGS will be 4 1/2, sounds just about perfect for me…

I really hate this going every couple of years, but the upside is since I am not going for a conference I actually get to spend the whole trip relaxing and enjoying ‘the world’.

Yep 2013 is looking like a winner for me.

-Harry

The DW & I have been kickin’ around the idea of moving to Orlando… For the obvious reasons and the fact we love Florida… We are thinking of booking a 2012 trip while we are there in September…

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1079821]Let’s see late 2013 my DGS will be 4 1/2, sounds just about perfect for me…

I really hate this going every couple of years, but the upside is since I am not going for a conference I actually get to spend the whole trip relaxing and enjoying ‘the world’.

Yep 2013 is looking like a winner for me.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

lol cool!!

I’m not sure about 2012.

We last went in Oct 2011 and DH said we wouldn’t go back until 2013 when Fantasyland is complete. He wanted to go lie on a beach somewhere and not “run” around on vacation. Well that plan didn’t last long. We are going to Ocean Isle next month, but we have also planned a trip for this October. We are not telling the kids about Disney until we pick them up from school to go to the airport. DH is happy too. He said so long as he can lie around for a week in July, he’ll be ready to go back to Disney in October.

Not sure what 2012 will hold. DH & kids would like to take a road trip out west:eek: Since the kid are getting a little older(5&8) we might be able to do longer road trips or international vacations…heaven help me:laugh:

[QUOTE=simplytall;1079825]I’m not sure about 2012.

We last went in Oct 2011 and DH said we wouldn’t go back until 2013 when Fantasyland is complete. He wanted to go lie on a beach somewhere and not “run” around on vacation. Well that plan didn’t last long. We are going to Ocean Isle next month, but we have also planned a trip for this October. We are not telling the kids about Disney until we pick them up from school to go to the airport. DH is happy too. He said so long as he can lie around for a week in July, he’ll be ready to go back to Disney in October.

Not sure what 2012 will hold. DH & kids would like to take a road trip out west:eek: Since the kid are getting a little older(5&8) we might be able to do longer road trips or international vacations…heaven help me:laugh:[/QUOTE]

my husband is the outdoory’s type and he wants the kids to experience a lot rather then an amusement park every year. I am the opposite, I am not a history person, I am not one to lay around on the beach etc. i am the hyper one, lol
i try to tell him they are still young and they won’t appreciate the outdoorys history type trips till they are a tad older…he’s NOT BUYING THAT excuse, lol

Wall, we are looking at port Saint Lucie,just SE or Orlando(2 hours from WDW). We will move it is just when. I am ready to get down there.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1079828]my husband is the outdoory’s type and he wants to kids to experience a lot rather then an amusement park every year. I am the opposite, I am not a history person, I am not one to lay around on the beach etc. i am the hyper one, lol
i try to tell him they are still young and they won’t appreciate the outdoorys history type trips till they are a tad older…he’s NOT BUYING THAT excuse, lol[/QUOTE]

I grew up traveling the American West every summer ( my parents raised show dogs :eek: ) I still remember trips with the family ( and the dogs ) in the RV. I wouldn’t trade those memories for anything.

Having said that I sure do enjoy being pampered at WDW! ! ! !

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1079832]I grew up traveling the American West every summer ( my parents raised show dogs :eek: ) I still remember trips with the family ( and the dogs ) in the RV. I wouldn’t trade those memories for anything.

-H[/QUOTE]

We grew up traveling every summer in an Rv and really loved it. We traveled across the Us and had such great memories. I wish I could afford to do that with my kids,but the money is not there. We seen awesome sights and gained alot of expirences from the history of what we got to see and do. I hold those memories close. I love going to WDW and giving those memories to my kids. Someday, I hope to take them to places that I visited when I was growing up.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1079828]my husband is the outdoory’s type and he wants to kids to experience a lot rather then an amusement park every year. I am the opposite, I am not a history person, I am not one to lay around on the beach etc. i am the hyper one, lol
i try to tell him they are still young and they won’t appreciate the outdoorys history type trips till they are a tad older…he’s NOT BUYING THAT excuse, lol[/QUOTE]

My DH is also “outdoorsy”, but not me. My idea of “roughing it” is no room service :laugh: My kids love the outdoors but, being girls and my kids, they must have indoor plumbing. Any trips must include proper facilities. I do not do well with lying around, but I am going to give it the old college try at the beach. DH is convinced if I just slow down I will enjoy myself. We’ll see…

We are going for the W & F festival in October (but I already told you that). Our next trip will be in 2013 when the construction has been completed.

All of the mini-mice will be over 21, so the fountain dancing ought to be interesting.

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1079832]I grew up traveling the American West every summer ( my parents raised show dogs :eek: ) I still remember trips with the family ( and the dogs ) in the RV. I wouldn’t trade those memories for anything.

-H[/QUOTE]
:wink:
i think another reason why I don’t want to “see the world” is because me and DH has done this 3x already cross country on his motorcycle before the kids came along, so i am done, lol
but i do want my kids to see other places don’t get me wrong :blush:

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1079836]We are going for the W & F festival in October (but I already told you that). Our next trip will be in 2013 when the construction has been completed.

All of the mini-mice will be over 21, so the fountain dancing ought to be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Please don’t tell us you are initiating them into the art of the FOuntain Dance.

dh has already said we are not doing wdw next year. we need to save for a car and dont want a huge payment so we want to put more down. plus he wants to something else we are talking aobut going up to maine in august to do the coastal thing… eat seafood and see lighthouses. lol… though we were not going back this year either and here we are staying at akl for eight nights. id like to do a long week end in may for star wars … then it will probably be 2013. :laugh::laugh:

I have a strong feeling DH will be saying the same thing, i guess maybe its just best to wait, :blush:
enjoy!!

Haven’t yet, but am going over there now…lol