Pondering....hmmm lol

DW has already said she doesn’t want to go next year but someplace else. THe price is a factor also with the other bills. We will have to wait until later to see how things really go.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1079828]my husband is the outdoory’s type and he wants the kids to experience a lot rather then an amusement park every year. I am the opposite, I am not a history person, I am not one to lay around on the beach etc. i am the hyper one, lol
i try to tell him they are still young and they won’t appreciate the outdoorys history type trips till they are a tad older…he’s NOT BUYING THAT excuse, lol[/QUOTE]

It’s totally true!!! :laugh: Museums are BORING! :closedeye WDW teaches history! Make them sit through HoP and CoP!!! :laugh:

Gosh, I’m not a history person, either. I’m also not really a big fan of lying around and doing nothing (unlike my mom and sis) on a beach. I think most of us Disney people are the same! :laugh:

Why don’t you suggest to DH that the kids could gain a new experience on a… DISNEY CRUISE! :happy:

I know the feeling,despite having just come back less than 2 months ago …my countdown clock seems to be crawling…still over 300 days to go,

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1079880]It’s totally true!!! :laugh: Museums are BORING! :closedeye WDW teaches history! Make them sit through HoP and CoP!!! :laugh:

Gosh, I’m not a history person, either. I’m also not really a big fan of lying around and doing nothing (unlike my mom and sis) on a beach. I think most of us Disney people are the same! :laugh:

Why don’t you suggest to DH that the kids could gain a new experience on a… DISNEY CRUISE! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I want to def. 1 time, but he thinks that Joey (the baby sorta) is still a little young, he will only be 4 in Sept.
Well see, I know I can prob. get to change his mind, esp. that I told him I would love to go to Disney during halloween time and that can be my bday trip, lol:laugh:

Going to be doing some homework today. What was originally suppose to be a 2013 trip, just got changed to May, 2012!!! It’s another round of Beth, Sister and Mom trip! We decided we couldn’t wait that long, and needed a redo because we missed sooooo much stuff due to really not so nice weather the entire trip this past March/April.

In about two weeks I plan on pricing out a DL trip for May 2012.

I have a stack of air miles to get rid of so 2012 is definitely on the cards for us- although the room prices will have risen, we should get free return flights so we’ll save massively that way…we hope!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1079815]So since the 2012 prices are released now…how many of you that are going this year, priced out a trip for 2012 yet? lol

I was just pondering and pricing now, if i book a trip before May of 2012 I can still get my oldest in as a “KID”…

I doubt DH would go for it since we are going in 70 something days…

I could “talk” lol to him, the other thing is, do I waste a trip when the new expansion won’t be opened yet??
or just wait till 2013…that seems soooooooooo far away.[/QUOTE]

I totally understand where you’re coming from here, because I really want to go next year but the Fantasyland expansion won’t be completed then… but 2 years is so far away!
Hope you have fun whenever you decide to go :biggrin:

Wow!
How do you get so many airmiles?

Do you’s stay on site or elsewere?

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1080369]Wow!
How do you get so many airmiles?

Do you’s stay on site or elsewere?[/QUOTE]

They’ve just grown over the years and we never cashed them in, I think I have 100 thousand Virgin Atlantic miles and hubby and daughter have too. The thing is they expire if you dont either ‘add’ to them or ‘use’ them so I must use them (good excuse:laugh:) we stay on-site at POR usually we have tried off site when we first went back in 1992, and CBR twice but we love POR even with its faults:happy: so its POR for us:heart:

Wow, cool!
We’ve just booked to go in June this year, we’re all super excited!
Have noticed that the WDW tickets have gone up in price though by £7 per person, so we will probably order those asap!
Not flying with VA this time though although we have done the past three times, we’re going with Monarch because their prices were so much cheaper! :laugh:

I’m not sure when we’ll make it back to WDW. The tickets have almost priced us out of going. We have DVC, so we don’t have to worry about our rooms so if we decide to go we will probably buy annual passes so we can get 2-3 trips out of the money we spend on tickets. Tickets alone = a 7 day cruise out of Galveston or New Orleans for the 4 of us and the cruise includes all you can eat food which comes in handy with teenagers.
We definitely won’t make it to WDW in 2012 but “maybe” we will plan for a December 2013 trip and a couple more in 2014. My kids go off to college this Fall, so we’ll see how scheduling and funds work out!

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1100293]Wow, cool!
We’ve just booked to go in June this year, we’re all super excited!
Have noticed that the WDW tickets have gone up in price though by £7 per person, so we will probably order those asap!
Not flying with VA this time though although we have done the past three times, we’re going with Monarch because their prices were so much cheaper! :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! We will be going later this year but haven’t booked yet. We use an American Travel Agent ( Mousektrips) because they get us all the deals only usually available to guests living in the USA. We have had some wicked bargains from them.
We used Monarch once way back when, they were alright. But we don’t like Sanford and I think they land there? Plus I stay with VA because of the loyalty programme.
We also buy Disney Annual Passes because it works out cheaper for us so I don’t know about ticket prices but yes, get yours before they go up again.

[QUOTE=dixie;1100400]Fantastic! We will be going later this year but haven’t booked yet. We use an American Travel Agent ( Mousektrips) because they get us all the deals only usually available to guests living in the USA. We have had some wicked bargains from them.
We used Monarch once way back when, they were alright. But we don’t like Sanford and I think they land there? Plus I stay with VA because of the loyalty programme.
We also buy Disney Annual Passes because it works out cheaper for us so I don’t know about ticket prices but yes, get yours before they go up again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see how you would save with an annual pass!
We’ve been every 2 years and it’s not a sure thing that we will go that frequently anyway so we just go with who is the cheapest!
It’s super exciting… which month are you planning to go in?

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1100406]Yeah, I can see how you would save with an annual pass!
We’ve been every 2 years and it’s not a sure thing that we will go that frequently anyway so we just go with who is the cheapest!
It’s super exciting… which month are you planning to go in?[/QUOTE]

We are looking at mid September. We’ve gone every year since our daughter was 3 ( she’s 23 now) except 2011 when she was living in Europe.
So this years trip will be really something to look forward to.
You’ll have to let us know your plans as I think the planning can be almost as much fun as the holiday! Your holiday will soon roll round, and June is such a lovely time to go.

[QUOTE=dixie;1100425]We are looking at mid September. We’ve gone every year since our daughter was 3 ( she’s 23 now) except 2011 when she was living in Europe.
So this years trip will be really something to look forward to.
You’ll have to let us know your plans as I think the planning can be almost as much fun as the holiday! Your holiday will soon roll round, and June is such a lovely time to go.[/QUOTE]

Aw, really? That’s almost 20 times then!
I’m only on my fourth, but I love it more every time!
September is a fantastic time to go… when we went in September the queues were fabulous… 10 minutes for Space Mountain… YES please! :laugh:
Well we have booked the flights so far (got an early one at 08:30am!) and the villa is also booked. Where we’re staying is about a 15 min drive from Disney!
We usually drive to Clearwater for a day too but we’re gonna switch it up a bit this year & do Discovery Cove as we’ve never been before! :laugh: