Pook-A-Looz

Has anyone bought any yet? Pook-a-Looz.com - Coming Soon

Hadn’t even heard of them… but other than the dumbo one I don’t really like them…

Oh lord, not another thing to collect!! :laugh: I actually think they are a lot cuter than the Vinylmations.

I just heard of them today and I don’t really love them.

Some of them are cute… but look at the Peter Pan one… it is weird looking…

I think they are all so cute! Maybe I will sell my Vinylmation collection and switch to these. haha

They are already selling on ebay for $10-$20 more then the actually cost.

Do we know how much they actually costs?

They are $12.50 at the Disney Store and $12.99 at Toys R Us.

ggrrr i am still at work and cannot connect to that site…they have it blocked as ‘shopping’ :angry: how dare they !!!
I want to see what these things are!!!
Good thing this site isnt classified as ‘chat’ or i wouldnt be able to get on it either!!:ohmy: its what keeps me sane during the day!! :ph34r:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;1025527]ggrrr i am still at work and cannot connect to that site…they have it blocked as ‘shopping’ :angry: how dare they !!!
I want to see what these things are!!!
Good thing this site isnt classified as ‘chat’ or i wouldnt be able to get on it either!!:ohmy: its what keeps me sane during the day!! :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

Try this link http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dsc03285.jpg

I saw those guys at the Disney Store the other day! I spotted the Mad Hatter and wanted him for my tea party. The Alice doll looks demented, though. Some characters are cuter than others… most just look creepy.

I have a cat that smiles. :smile:

I have never seen these before! They are so cute! I never got into collecting Vinylmations but I might just have to collect some!

One more thing I don’t need. I have boxes and boxes of Disney Beanies from years ago when beanies were the “thing” to collect and my kids couldn’t do without them.

errr…looks like a waste of money to me. I find them creepy looking :blush:

Never heard of them. I still don’t know what vinylmation is.
2nd Star I can’t get hooked on anything else. As it is I am playing the Disney game everyday trying to win a cruise:laugh:

A cute video :heart: YouTube - Pook-a-Sode #1: Pook-a-Looz Mickey is the “Gentleman Caller”

They are now available on the Disney Store site. Disney Pook-a-Looz | Stuffed Toys | Disney Store

That was cute.

[QUOTE=2nd Star;1026760]A cute video :heart: YouTube - Pook-a-Sode #1: Pook-a-Looz Mickey is the “Gentleman Caller”

They are now available on the Disney Store site. Disney Pook-a-Looz | Stuffed Toys | Disney Store[/QUOTE]

I bought myself Mickey, I got DD6 Grumpy and DD10 Pluto (which is too cute!)