Pool at Saratoga Springs to Get Makeover

From Disney Parks Blog:

"A cool new zero-entry feature pool will be ready for summer fun at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa — in 2011. It’ll take the place of one of the resort’s “quiet pools” at the Walt Disney World resort and will be nearly three times as big. I think it will be a real crowd pleaser for folks not staying near the popular High Rock Springs feature pool. When complete, the new themed area will include a 146-foot water slide, expanded deck, 1,200-square-foot kids’ play area, plus a quick-service poolside eatery. "

Definately what SSR needs! I am excited about the whole new area.

WOW…that looks awesome! It certainly will free up the main pool at bit and distribute the guests a bit more. The quiet pool near the Paddock was kinda blah, so another cool pool would definately add to the resort. They need to do this at OKW and add to that resort a bit.

Spoken by someone who knows. I’m sure you’ll be one of the first to report about it once construction is complete, with lots of amazing pics.

I’ve never been to the resort, but more choices and spreading the crowd around is always a good idea. In the pic, the area looks like it will be really lovely.

Yeah, distributing the crowds at two cool pools is better than shoving them into one of them. Again, hope OKW catches on to this craze.

I love Saratoga Springs. It’s such a beautiful, relaxing resort. This pool looks like it’ll be a great addition.

SSR seems to have 2 quiet pools… one in Paddlock and one in Congress Park, anyone know exactly where they plan to drop this bad boy?:blink:

Looks fantastic!! It’s always exciting to see the new and creative ways Disney comes up with…

Actually there’s a terrific quiet pool in the Grandstand area, and I think there’s one in Carousel too. This new one is going to replace the Paddock quiet pool.

Hopefully! I can’t wait to see it actually starting to get built! Thanks. :happy: