Pool Hopping

Do you take your refillable mug from 2006 with you when poll hopping??? LOL

Actually that gave me an idea for WALL, BAR HOPPING…

I also wear my european man thong when I go too.

[QUOTE=brit;1069661]Do you take your refillable mug from 2006 with you when poll hopping??? LOL

Actually that gave me an idea for WALL, BAR HOPPING…[/QUOTE]

Ok, pool hopping is ok but got to watch that poll hopping and you better not miss when you do it. OUCH! :laugh:

We been doing a bar hop around either WS or the Monorail Resorts each trip. One of the ‘new’ adult only things we can do now that the baby is 21. WDW is great “AK”.

(AK = After Kids) :laugh:

[QUOTE=brit;1069661]
Actually that gave me an idea for WALL, BAR HOPPING…[/QUOTE]

This next trip we will survey out the map for BAR(BEER) HOPPING !!! :laugh:
( A Lewis & Clark type thing … If you will)

[QUOTE=WALL;1069726]This next trip we will survey out the map for BAR(BEER) HOPPING !!! :laugh:
( A Lewis & Clark type thing … If you will)[/QUOTE]

Now Sir, WALLace, I want you to take copious notes. I want twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.

Then send them to me via confidential carrier vulture (pigeons are for wimps). I will follow up in October.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1069980]Now Sir, WALLace, I want you to take copious notes. I want twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.

Then send them to me via confidential carrier vulture (pigeons are for wimps). I will follow up in October.[/QUOTE]

Were do we hand in a resume for the research assistant job???

I only take my refillable mug pool hopping when I stay off site and park at DTD for free and use the resort transportation.:laugh:

and don’t forget to rent a scooter just for the fun of it and have everyone in your family take turns…and be sure to wear clothes that are two sizes too small…

Even better, park in the dirt lot across from the Boardwalk. Then jump in their pool and act like ya own it. Extra points given if you can sneak into Stormalong Bay.:eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well of course. that goes without saying right?:laugh::laugh:

Oh, the best one of all! You call and make a reservation for like Kona for breakfast. Then, don’t show up to breakfast but you can still pull through the gate to the resort and get in for free parking at the resort and get right on the monorail to go the MK. Don’t forget your refillable mug so you can fill up at the snack bar before you go. Then, while you are at it, use the volcano pool to cool off in the afternoon. At the end of the day, ride over to Fort Wilderness on the boats, and sneak around the fences and go in and take some pix of the old River Country before heading back and getting your car out of the free parking and ending your perfect day. Make sure you fill up that cup one more time! Disney loves when you do all this!

What’s all of this talk of resort mugs? My McDonald’s cup works just fine!!!

No “M” word Little Miss!!! This is a MB forum. Get with the plan. :laugh:

BTW, how is the campus after last nights win??

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1070122]No “M” word Little Miss!!! This is a MB forum. Get with the plan. :laugh:

BTW, how is the campus after last nights win??[/QUOTE]

A lot happier! The end of the UNC game was hard to watch… :crying:

So was the end of todays game. The never ending season long story continued. I cannot believe how many OT and 1-3 pnt losses they endured this year.

And I thought I was the only one that did this.:biggrin::wink: