Pools

I was at Target today & saw that almost all the pool and water toys were over 50% off. I found water shooters that are styrofoam and shoot over 30 feet for $3.48. I bought them for next year, but was wondering if I may be able to bring them and use them at the resort pool? Had anyone ever brought toys from home?

Yes, when my DD was small we used to bring a small lilo ( not sure what you call them?) and once she had a blow up Shamu she would ride around on. And most kids have noodles or balls in the pool. As long as they’re not too huge, its not a problem.

Personally, I wouldn’t take water-shooters. There’s just too much opportunity to spray the wrong person. What might be fun for your kids, might not be appreciated by others. They could hit someone elderly or a toddler.
Ride-on toys and noodles is another thing altogether.

He’s pretty good about only shooting us. Only time he shoots someone who doesn’t want it is when his father says it’s ok to shoot me when I’ve said no lol. But, I see your point.

Depends on the resort. The noodles, balls and some floats (depending on the size) are fine, but the shooter may be an issue. I wouldn’t worry about it since you say he’s fine with not shooting the wrong people.

But, he may make friends with others and share, and his buddies may not have the manners your Son has…Just a word of caution.

Not sure about all the pools, but the deluxes I’ve stayed at have so many fun things planned each day, that he may not even miss having his shooters with him.

Ha :laugh: We have recently returned from POFQ we took loads of water toys from home. noodles water shooters, rings, floats, dolls and stacking cups.
our kids were happy to share with others in the pool but it took some explaining to some they they belonged to us not the resort. :wub:

most of the were so cheap that at the end of the holiday we just gave them away :wub:

[QUOTE=jimbo;1123569]Ha :laugh: We have recently returned from POFQ we took loads of water toys from home. noodles water shooters, rings, floats, dolls and stacking cups.
our kids were happy to share with others in the pool but it took some explaining to some they they belonged to us not the resort. :wub:

most of the were so cheap that at the end of the holiday we just gave them away :wub:[/QUOTE]

Yes Jimbo, we used to leave ours round the pool for others to use when we left for home, along with all our books and magazines all free to good homes:laugh:

[QUOTE=jimbo;1123569]Ha :laugh: We have recently returned from POFQ we took loads of water toys from home. noodles water shooters, rings, floats, dolls and stacking cups.

most of the were so cheap that at the end of the holiday we just gave them away :wub:[/QUOTE]

I think if we bring them I will most likely leave them. Thanks!