Pop century breakfast options?

We’re staying at Pop century on our next visit, on the DDP and I have a feeling we’ll end up using our counter service credit at the food court one or two mornings. What kind of selection do they have? What do you get with the counter service? And is it better to pay OOP? Any suggestions would be great!!:mickey:

We’ve never done DDP but we’ve eaten breakfast at Pop. Their breakfast pizzas are great!! They were our favorite. The waffles are huge. And the veggie frittata was pretty good, too.

Here, this might help:

Pop Century Breakfast

Thier breakfast is great. They have alot of different things including eggs, french toast, waffles and fruit.

I did this last year and worked out well. I had the adult breakfast (which was eggs, breakfast potatoes, a biscuit and sausage and bacon). You also get a drink and juice. The first time I got confused and just took a juice, since that’s what I wanted to drink, when I should have taken 2. While it’s crowded, the lines moved along well and I always found a table to eat.

I wouldn’t waste a CS credit at POP unless it was a use or lose. The breakfasts are very reasonably priced, and nice size. Actually one morning DH and I split one - we had the refillable mugs so we had our drinks. You get more for your $$ on the CS for lunch. You can also use one of your snack credits to get a box of donuts or container of fruit and just have that if you’re not a big breakfast eater.

We loved POP. always got a seat and a good meal.

I think they have very good options for breakfast. 90% of the time that’s where we eat before we start our day. You can check the menu on allears.net but you can choose from pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, cereal, fruit, etc.

Happy Eating!!

[QUOTE=sue299;865751]I wouldn’t waste a CS credit at POP unless it was a use or lose. The breakfasts are very reasonably priced, and nice size. Actually one morning DH and I split one - we had the refillable mugs so we had our drinks. You get more for your $$ on the CS for lunch. You can also use one of your snack credits to get a box of donuts or container of fruit and just have that if you’re not a big breakfast eater.

We loved POP. always got a seat and a good meal.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you. Just hop on over to another resort and have a nice breakfast if you so choose. The breakfast at Pop is good nothing great though. If you are going to MK in the morning make CP your first stop. Great Breakfast Buffet. Lots to chose from.