Pop Century king beds?

I know that in the All Star resorts, rooms with a king bed have a handicap accessible bathroom. I really don’t want the handicap bathroom because I love taking a relaxing bath after a long day in the parks. Does anyone know if ALL rooms with king beds at Pop Century have the handicap bathroom?

I can only say that ours did. We did request a King bed and receieved a Handicap accesssable room. Of course it has its benefits. The room is larger, the area around the beds, dresser, sink, etc. is larger, & you do get a fridge at NO extra charge. The free fridge alone was worth not having a tub.

Wow, definitely a thought.

OH… and the shower is HUGE!!!

I am not positive but here are things I do know.
I have stayed in a King Size room at ASMo’s and POP and both times they were on the first floor and handicap accessible. I really enjoyed the really big showers. There is also a seat if you’re into that sort of thing.
I have requested a King Size room every time I have stayed on property (10 times in all) and I have been granted my request approximately two times. :laugh:

And lastly, taking a bath in a hotel room gives me the heebie jeebies! However, so do water parks, Amish children and coconuts.

We’ve had a king size bed both times we’ve stayed at Pop, and neither were handicap accessible. And I agree taking bath in a hotel bothers me too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We had one once at ASMo’s and it was a handicapped room.

We had a king handicap room at POP last year. We did not have a free fridge in our room though.