Pop Century Resort Question

I need help i need directions from Miami to POP century! I need it so badly! Oh! one more thing Everything POP is a store and Diner in the same place!

Try google maps
Google Maps

You can map quest it to :P.

• Justy

I would take the Turnpike and get off at Osceola. Head W on Osceola and follow signs to Pop.

Pop has the big counter service just past the store.

thanks for the info! but i need the website of the directions from Miami to POP Century!

Well… the handy Passporter says that Pop Century Resort’s address is

1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

So, go to MapQuest - Driving Directions - Map Directions, type in your address for the starting point and Pop Century’s address for the ending point, and…

Voila! Directions!

Here’s directions to Pop Century from Miami - Driving Directions from Miami, FL to 1050 Century Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL

I don’t got the map every time i went to the website it is always lock me out! give me another website please!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;946603]I would take the Turnpike and get off at Osceola. Head W on Osceola and follow signs to Pop.

Pop has the big counter service just past the store.[/QUOTE]

These are good directions! Pop is right off Osceola, and the first turn right after you enter the WDW Gates!

Jeany, MapQuest works fine, try it again or have the person who is driving you put the information in for you. Really, once you get to WDW just follow the signs to the resort. If you know what major park your resort in near head toward that park and then you’ll see plenty of signs.

thanks for the info!

That’s weird. You might consider purchasing a Garmin (though I find ours annoying)… or maybe a Florida state map?

johnkimv’s directions will get you there, though.

Jeany, there is almost nothing easier!
Take the Turnpike north (don’t bother with 95, but if you do, don’t forget you have to get off 95 and onto the Turnpike in Ft. Pierce!).
Stay on the Turnpike to Exit 249 (Osceola Parkway).
At the top of the ramp, turn left (west) and head for WDW.
Stay on Osceola Parkway all the way to WDW.
Shortly after you cross over I-75, you will drive under the Welcome to WDW sign. You should see some of the Pop Century through the trees on the right.
At the first traffic light you come to (Victory Way) turn right (head north).
The entrance to Pop Century will be about a half mile up the road on the right.

One thing to keep in mind, Osceola Parkway is a combination road.
It starts as a 6 lane wide street (kind of like Dixie Highway or Kendall Dr).
It then becomes a toll road like 836. Closer to WDW, there is a mix of traffic lights and highway exit ramps.

So, the short version is:
Turnpike North to Exit 249.
Turn left and drive about 6-7 miles west on Osceola Parkway.
Once inside WDW, make the first right on Victory Way and start looking for the entrance to Pop.

thanks for the info!

Driving directions to Disney’s Pop Century Resort
(407) 939-7639
229 mi – about 3 hours 41 mins

Miami, FL

1. Head west on FL-968/E Flagler St toward NE 1st Ave
    0.2 mi
  2. Turn left at S Miami Ave
    459 ft
  3. Turn right to merge onto I-95 N
    10.5 mi
  4. Take exit 12A on the left to merge onto FL-91/Florida’s Turnpike
    Partial toll road

206 mi
5. Take exit 249 for Osceola Pkwy
0.3 mi
6. Turn left at E Osceola Pkwy
Partial toll road

11.0 mi
7. Turn right at Victory Way
0.7 mi
8. Turn right at Century Dr
0.7 mi

Disney’s Pop Century Resort
1050 Century Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Thanks for the info! I got GPS! Oh! have anyone make any reviews of the POP century!

probably we stayed there twice and really liked it both times… try the tied dyed cheesecake. yum

I was just there in March! We had a really good time . . . fun pool and splash areas!

Thanks for the info! I can’t wait to stay in POP In May!

There are also yahoo maps, google maps, mapsonus.com, and if you rent a car you can get one with a gps.

The exact directions are right on the WDW website.