POP food court question

Is it true they did away with the frozen coke machine? I just read on allears under reviews that there was no more frozen cokes so I wanted to check here to see if anyone knows about this.
Thanks!

Say it ain’t so!!! :huh::frown:

It was there during Easter week! Maybe I drank it all and they decided not to refill . . . :laugh::blink:

[QUOTE=smee57;960657]Say it ain’t so!!! :huh::frown:

It was there during Easter week! Maybe I drank it all and they decided not to refill . . . :laugh::blink:[/QUOTE]

So you are the one who drank it all?!? :laugh:

I actually read it 2 different places. I wonder why they did away with it IF its true

I was there for 1 day during Easter week and didn’t even know there was a frozen Coke machine…going back in August, so I hope it’s still there.

We have stayed there 2 or 3 times a year since they opened and I didn’t even know they had a frozen Coke machine.
Joe

[QUOTE=subvetss;960694]We have stayed there 2 or 3 times a year since they opened and I didn’t even know they had a frozen Coke machine.
Joe[/QUOTE]

The things you will learn from hanging out on Mousebuzz! :laugh:
Welcome Joe!

NO, NO, NO! Say it isn’t so. I love the blue, frozen, slushie stuff. I hope this is not true.

Do they have these at other resorts or just Pop? I’d love to try one.

I hope they didnt get rid of the blue slushies!!
I :heart: blue slushies!!!
we had one with breakfast & one before bed everyday!!! after all we were on vacation!!

Its on allears under the reader reviews. I seen it posted twice.