Pop question

Hi! I am wondering if Pop Century has any beach areas? Thanks!

Lots of cement and asphalt, no sand. Pretty big main pool and side pools. You wan’t beach at Disney? I like the Fort wilderness beach, never crowded and relaxing.

thanks! I would looooovvvvvvve it if Pop had a beach and a hot tub…oh, and a poolside bar!

No beach, no marina.
There is the lake, but it’s only good for strolling along.
I think they do have a poolside bar, but I could be confusing that feature with the three All Stars.
Just remember, all Disney beaches are non swimming areas. You can look, but you can’t touch.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;938290]No beach, no marina.
I think they do have a poolside bar, but I could be confusing that feature with the three All Stars.
Just remember, all Disney beaches are non swimming areas. You can look, but you can’t touch.[/QUOTE]

I thought that you can swim at one of the moderates? Maybe I imagined it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;938290]No beach, no marina.
Just remember, all Disney beaches are non swimming areas. You can look, but you can’t touch.[/QUOTE]

They do have a poolside bar

Nope, none of the lakes at Disney you are able to swim in.

I believe it’s called Petals…

Thats why I miss river country so much. You could actually swim in a (man-made) lake!

It DOES have a Pool Side Bar! It’s called PETALS. :happy:

The first year or so that the Carribean Beach was open you were able to swim in the lake in a roped off area. Shortly after they had problems with the sand washing into the lake from the beach and they eliminated swimming.

thanks everyone!!