Pop Warner Football

Does anyone know what resorts that the 2013 Pop Warner crowd will be staying in? I know that WDW typically funnels such event groups in two a few value/moderate resorts.

Any thoughts based upon past experiences?

We were at CB last year and one of the teams was in our villiage (Aruba). Didn’t really see too much of them, but some of their rooms decorated their windows, which was sorta cool. Saw them some nights around the villiage pool too.

You are right, it is the values and some of the overflow tends to go to POFQ and Riverside. Aside from one very noisy evening and a really crowded food court, we really did not notice them at the resort. This was a few years back, I do not know where they stay now.

Pop Warner = Disney’s All-Star Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort (for Mitey Mites football/cheerleaders only). 12/6 - 12/14

Hey, I’m gonna overlap some of that at Pop! I don’t expect it to be a big deal- I’ll just make sure I haven’t scheduled any food court breakfasts during those days. :happy:

I’ve been on the other side of this as a parent/chaperone with school groups traveling and staying in hotels…although we ALWAYS make sure the teens are on their best behavior, I feel sorry for “regular” guests of the same hotel. When it comes to the food court, there isn’t much I can do to help them…

However, I do “warn” guests if I am speaking with them what time our kids will be down to breakfast! For example, last spring as I chaperoned my DDs choral group, I went out of my way to warn regular guests I saw at the pool that we would be down to breakfast at the food court at 8am…the front desk knew our plans…

I wonder if the front desks at WDW can supply the same info? It might be worth asking so you can schedule breakfast earlier or later… Just an idea…