POR fans!

I think I just learned the true identity of Piano Bar Bob! Come to find out, his name is not actually “Piano Bar Bob,” which is probably why I could never find him in the phone book! LOL

From the Disney Food Blog:

“Located at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort, this little bar offers more than you’d ever believe! Fun drinks and a small appetizer menu at River Roost are greatly complemented by the performances of Yee-haa Bob Jackson, a ragtime improv pianist whose shows are always a hoot!”

Top 10 Disney World Bars and Lounges | the disney food blog

If you have the chance, it’s a fun spot for a drink or two when Yee-Haa Bob Jackson is playing!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1128603]I think I just learned the true identity of Piano Bar Bob! Come to find out, his name is not actually “Piano Bar Bob,” which is probably why I could never find him in the phone book! LOL

From the Disney Food Blog:

“Located at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort, this little bar offers more than you’d ever believe! Fun drinks and a small appetizer menu at River Roost are greatly complemented by the performances of Yee-haa Bob Jackson, a ragtime improv pianist whose shows are always a hoot!”

Top 10 Disney World Bars and Lounges | the disney food blog

If you have the chance, it’s a fun spot for a drink or two when Yee-Haa Bob Jackson is playing![/QUOTE]

…never heard of this…and we stay at FQ!!!

Piano Bar Bob is a great show. Just walk over to POR in the evening and catch his show over a cocktail. It’s in the lobby bar. So fun!

He’s very entertaining, but we’re not over keen because once he knows your British he starts with a dreadful mock Cockney accent- (like Dick Van Dyke but worse) its funny for about a minute… but on the whole, as an entertainer, he’s a lot of good fun.

I have never heard of this either…where the heck have I been?

“‘Ello guvnuh! Fancy a spot o’ tay, do ya now?” :huh:

POR was our resort of choice till our DVC days,we know of him,he is a lot of fun both for grown ups and kids…after 9/11 they let him go but wisely brought him back ,if you are in the need of some fun and laughter you should definitely try him out…

now don’t get mad at Dixie,a german couldn’t have said it better,just joking,lol