Port Orleans Background Music

We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside this past weekend and loved it. What a great resorts!

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if you could buy the Christmas Area music? DW just loved the music and I would love to be able to surprise her with it on Christmas.

As one who is always looking for authentic Disney background music and POR is our favorite place to stay, I would also be interested in purchasing this. Hopefully, somebody will be able to provide an answer.

It would be great if WDW would have CD’s of area music available at the resorts for purchase. I think it would be a real money maker for them.

Do you know that I never noticed any particular music. It is so integrated in the experience, it’s just part of the atmosphere - which is really, really great.

I don’t know where you can buy it, but you can listen to almost every bit of Disney music on this incredibly fun, how-could-I-live-without-it site:

Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home

wow, Tig… I just checked, and Subsonic doens’t have any French Quarter music. ONly Riverside. BUMMER! But it is still a cool site!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;914142]I don’t know where you can buy it, but you can listen to almost every bit of Disney music on this incredibly fun, how-could-I-live-without-it site:

Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home[/QUOTE]

I’m a subsonic member…surprising I know.

:laugh:

You don’t have area music at your place?!?

I am working on area music for my place of business (we have public attraction as part of our business). I am using a Mac and iTunes (surprise). When I am done I want to have different playlist for different times and events.

Something soft in the background that enforces a mood…our customer support music was picked to sooth you and put you to sleep :whistling

Chastmastr downloads area music from a site called Mousebits.com. They have tons of area music. You have to become a member, but membership is free.

Is it in Japanese?

:wink: :laugh:

[QUOTE=tigger;914148]You don’t have area music at your place?!?

I am working on area music for my place of business (we have public attraction as part of our business). I am using a Mac and iTunes (surprise). When I am done I want to have different playlist for different times and events.

Something soft in the background that enforces a mood…our customer support music was picked to sooth you and put you to sleep :whistling[/QUOTE]

ummmm, no, I don’t have that. How does one do that? That is such a great idea. Not very observant, am I?

Pm me her phone number and I will hum it to her on demand.

Hehehe.

Hi Tigger. :))

Simply you can get an old computer (with speakers). Put a jukebox program on it like iTunes. Add a bunch of similar music arranged in playlist. Set the jukebox to repeat and randomize. Set volume just below listening volume.

You can hide the computer and speakers.

The goal is to have the music be in the background so people do realize it…I find music without words is the best.

[QUOTE=tigger;914199]Simply you can get an old computer (with speakers). Put a jukebox program on it like iTunes. Add a bunch of similar music arranged in playlist. Set the jukebox to repeat and randomize. Set volume just below listening volume.

You can hide the computer and speakers.

The goal is to have the music be in the background so people do realize it…I find music without words is the best.[/QUOTE]

Very cool. I have a number of old computers. I love that. Thank you very much Tigger :biggrin:

Hmmm, may have to look into that…