Port times

Does anyone know how long you get at the parks when visiting from the Magic? I know we get picked up from the ship at 730 am and return trips start at 330 pm and states that they continue through the evening. That’s all it says, so I have no idea how long we are at the parks!! My kids want to try to hit all 4 in the one day!! The ship leaves port again at 1230 am so I am assuming we should have a decent amount of time in the parks!!:mickey:

Last call is 11pm. They are going to have buses for each park from what I understand - picks up at each one at scheduled times through out the day, but last pick up is 11pm.

Please verify when you leave the boat - that was the last info I received as I have someone doing the 1/18 cruise.

Thanks, Dana!! That is the same cruise I am doing!! I was hoping that they would have a late pick up time!!

ok, cool. Yes, the last time frame I got was that one. I think it’s suppose to be two hours AFTER the last park closes, so 11pm makes sense since they are not including EMH with this. Again, just check. I have him doing two parks. He don’t think he will make the third…light weight! Nah, he’s awesome to deal with. You should walk up to every random guy with two sons and ask him how he booked…lol tell him I sent you to “watch” him…lololol joking!

ok, cool. Yes, the last time frame I got was that one. I think it’s suppose to be two hours AFTER the last park closes, so 11pm makes sense since they are not including EMH with this. Again, just check.