Possible upcoming discounts and promotions

Yes has anyone out there heard anything about any new discounts that will be offered for after Oct. 3rd…and or perhaps when it might get posted? Thank you all.

Doesn’t the free dining extend into Oct?

I’m dying to find out about promo’s for next yr. Though I know I’m probably wishing upon a star too early in the yr… sigh

That is what I am trying to do. I have found the historical past discounts that I am interested in for the last week of Oct. but I am trying to see what I can expect for this year for the last week of Oct… My trip dates are set in stone for between Oct. 24th and Nov. 1st. As I had to put in for my vacation in Jan. for the whole year so I could lock it in to be guarenteed those dates off. Plus my two little princesses only have school for three days that week so it will not be two bad for them to miss that week plus there will be partys the last day so in actual they will only miss two days of classwork which I can get homework ahead of time for them to do during the sixteen hour drive each way to WDW. So depending on discount offers is as to where, and how long we get to stay.
What I am looking at is an 8day stay at ASMovies

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! All of you!

I am waiting for the FL Resident/Passholder discounts for mid-August to come out. I looked to see when they came out last year it was around the 18th of June. So if history repeats itself, the next discount period should be announced in the next couple of weeks.

I am hoping the moderates drop to $89 or $99 and the deluxe (AKL or WL) drop to $140ish. We are booked at Coronado with a AAA rate of $134 per night. If the rates drop enough we may either add a night or upgrade to a deluxe. We will see!

I, too, am waiting to hear about discounts for next year…January to be exact. We’ll be there for the marathon, but nothing has been posted yet. I like to plan, plan, plan…and I find it frustrating that at six months out, there are no specials advertised, I can’t make our reservations online, and I can’t get a guaranteed room rate when I call Disney directly.

Would LOVE to see the free dining in December again. That was great last December. Made a trip in November and December for that promotion.

I’m pretty sure October 3rd is the cutoff date.

Do you ever get pins by mail or email? If you do, watch for free dining pins. I have already gotten two different ones. Unfortunately, they are non-transferable. My latest is free dining Oct through Dec. 17. With a few blackouts.

I just got a PIN code for free dining yesterday in my email. It is good until Dec.17!!

I received one early in the year for 20%off room rack rates only…with a few blackout dates…no more as of yet…I know that last year there was free dinning offered at our travel time to Disney Visa cardholders that I seen on Mousesaver.com…So I am hoping for something along those lines…it would save us somewhere around $900.00 for our trip if we could get free dining.

I just got a pin email for free dining into November.

Can you please tell me how you sign up to get pin emails/ codes?
Thanks!

Glitterbug622 welcome to mousebuzz first of all. there is no clear way of knowing how they truly give out pin codes for the mail or email all I can say is register at as many of the Disney sites and order the dvd vac. planner that you can and hopefully they will pick you to receive a pin for a discount. general discount pins that are not directed to a specific personal pin invite can be found on other sites such as mousesavers as well as historical discount offers for the past years and when it was they became available. I hope this has helped you out on your question.

this is the latest I received not sure if the pin is open to everyone or if there are different pin numbers.

Free Disney Dining Plan
when you buy one of these 4-night/5-day vacation packages at select Disney Value Resorts including accommodations and Theme Park tickets.
$1,284* $1,388*
For a family of 4. For stays most nights 8/27/09-9/21/09, 9/29/09-10/1/09 and 11/29/09-12/17/09
in a standard room. For a family of 4. For stays most nights 10/2/09-11/24/09
in a standard room.
Either way save $523!
*Total package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities.
Call 407-939-7833
or your Travel Agent to book through 10/3/09.
Be sure to have your PIN:11877 04099 98981.
Ask about other lengths of stay, room types and Resorts!

[QUOTE=faerie dust;978017]this is the latest I received not sure if the pin is open to everyone or if there are different pin numbers.

Free Disney Dining Plan
when you buy one of these 4-night/5-day vacation packages at select Disney Value Resorts including accommodations and Theme Park tickets.
$1,284* $1,388*
For a family of 4. For stays most nights 8/27/09-9/21/09, 9/29/09-10/1/09 and 11/29/09-12/17/09
in a standard room. For a family of 4. For stays most nights 10/2/09-11/24/09
in a standard room.
Either way save $523!
*Total package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities.
Call 407-939-7833
or your Travel Agent to book through 10/3/09.
Be sure to have your PIN:11877 04099 98981.
Ask about other lengths of stay, room types and Resorts![/QUOTE]

Wow, that’s awesome. Keeping fingers crossed for pin email.

How do you guys keep getting PIN’s?

That’s what I’d like to know. On disboards there is a thread where people post how often (or not) they have gotten PINs. It’s amazing, some people get 3 and 4 a year. My DD (who’s last trip was 12/07) got one in early spring and one about a week ago.

this is the first one I got in awhile last one we were going anyway so i didnt use it… this one im probably not going to use we are already booked for October 3 for five nights. we are going down to see dd in tampa for two nights after we go to wdw.