Post your fav Disney Halloween costume pictures

My 3 youngest with the ND leprechaun at the College Football Hall of Fame in 2003.

Very cute!. Now, what is you son in blue supposed to be? Since I have girls I do not know this:blush:

I don’t have pictures of them, but last week at the Halloween party my friend and I saw two guys in full Stormtrooper armour; it was awesome :laugh: We also saw a couple dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming holding hands :heart:

He is the Blue Power Ranger.

OH great thread- I love seeing all the different Halloween costumes. Its not something thats quite so popular here so a chance to see some of the clever costumes is just brilliant.

Another with my now 14 year-old DD

My DGD as Snow White

Snow White with a pumpkin

Snow White as Sleeping Beauty :laugh:

Sorry for the odd sized pictures. I can’t figure out how to resize them to the correct size.

Me and my children from a couple years ago!:wub:

All the pictures are great, I love the one of Snow White as Sleeping Beauty!:happy:

This is back in 1998, my oldest(now almost 15) and my oldest son(now 12) as Snow White and Dopey. We had a friend make a custom Dopey costume.

Another of my 2 oldest as Belle and the Beast.

My 2 oldest as Cruella and Jafar and my now 9 year-old as Dumbo.

This was from our 2008 trip!

I’m loving all the pictures…hope you all post more!!!

2 oldest again and yes we have a full container of Disney costumes somewhere.

This was from MNSSHP in 2006!

He would not stand still long enough to get a picture…and as you can see, it was a little hot for the outfit…

Hey, Goodegirl, my son was Indiana Jones when he was about that same age! One of my favorite costumes ever.

This was taken just today. :wub:

These pictures are just too cute to even handle!!! I love the beauty and the beast, as well as Cruella and Jafar costumes! AWESOME!!!