Post your MNSSHP costume pics here

Hi all! Ok. I’m going to MNSSHP for the 1st time in Sept. I have NO clue what to dress up as. I was thinking of being Ursula and Madison be ariel but I’m curious to see what other MBers has gone as. Any pics and advise would he helpful

This was our family a couple/few years ago. I was Miss Piggy, DH was the Swedish Chef and DD was Jasmine…as always she was Jasmine…lol!!!

Anyways, a while into the party we changed. It was HOT. So, my recomendation to you is to plan for a HOT Halloween. Up here we usually have to wear jackets under/over costumes to trick or treat. In Florida, you could trick or treat in your bathing suit! LOL!!

That’s a great pic! I love the costumes. Thanks for sharing

Well that is hit or miss . . . so wear layers . . . I’ve been 4 years and two of them have been COLD, including last year . . . brrrrrrrr!

I’m afraid if we dress up we need to make sure we can still fit onto the ride. I don’t want to have big bulky costumes

October, 2008
MNSSHP

Man - I have to work on this!

I’m doing this until I get it right!

Aha! That’s my son and daughter-in-law and Logan (pirate) and Connor (Pooh).

Awww, I love Eeyore’s costume! And your little Pooh is too cute!

(My sister’s bff used to be Pooh for Halloween… three years in a row. She finally gave it up when we laughed at her because the legs of the costume stopped at her knees! :laugh:)

[QUOTE=M5ward;946676]I’m doing this until I get it right!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the cute pics. The kids look so cute.

Here we are on Halloween Night before eating at The Hoop-De-Doo :cool:

I love the pic! Little Ozzy rocks! Thanks for posting

How cute! DD and I did that in 2004!!! :happy:
DD had the Ariel wig and all! LOL
I had the Ursula costume sans the wig and makeup! :ph34r: :laugh:

[QUOTE=Val32;948338]How cute! DD and I did that in 2004!!! :happy:
DD had the Ariel wig and all! LOL
I had the Ursula costume sans the wig and makeup! :ph34r: :laugh:[/QUOTE]
That’s awesome! Where did you buy your costume at? I seen one on Disneyshopping.com but I kind of was looking for something longer. I also may not be using SWA so I was thinking of packing light so I don’t have to pay a ton in checked bag fees :laugh:

Fellow New Jerseyer. One thing to consider. Since we did MNSSHP twice, once in late Sept. and once on “Goosey Night”, we found that there are two kinds of costumes. Northern and Southern.

Meaning, when we go trick or treating up here, the weather can be a bit brisk. Some costumes are made heavier than others. The first trip, DD was dressed as Piglet, and she was sweating like a “piglet” We barely were able to get a photo before having to take her costume off.

Last time, she wore a much lighter “Aurora” dress, and was much happier. :heart:

Baloo and I have gone to MNSSHP four times so far, and plan to keep going! We went in '04 with some friends - we all dressed as cowboys, but our costumes were pretty terrible and luckily I don’t have any pictures of that year. :tongue:

'05 we went as Indiana Jones and a 50’s girl… but most people called us “Indiana Jones and the girl from the Indiana Jones movies.” :glare:

'07 we went as Belle and Gaston! :wub: That was my favorite so far.

'08 we went as Newsies.

All our costumes have been homemade. Mostly piecing things we already owned together. I think Belle & Gaston were the only ones where we had to go out and buy material and things (my grandma and Baloo’s mom are both pretty handy with a sewing machine).

I can’t wait to go again this year!! We’re planning on going as Alice and the Mad Hatter! Baloo is such a good sport… :laugh:

My advice is to make sure your costume is comfortable! I’ve tested all my shoes beforehand so I know that I won’t be trick-or-treating around the MK with blisters. Sometimes it’s hot and sometimes it’s cool, so try to come prepared for either - I usually try to keep my costumes rather light and then bring a little jacket I can carry in my bag.

Have fun!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=Nastory4;948378]Fellow New Jerseyer. One thing to consider. Since we did MNSSHP twice, once in late Sept. and once on “Goosey Night”, we found that there are two kinds of costumes. Northern and Southern.

Meaning, when we go trick or treating up here, the weather can be a bit brisk. Some costumes are made heavier than others. The first trip, DD was dressed as Piglet, and she was sweating like a “piglet” We barely were able to get a photo before having to take her costume off.

Last time, she wore a much lighter “Aurora” dress, and was much happier. :heart:[/QUOTE]
:laugh: thanks for the tip. Very very true. I was looking at everything we had already and it is the very heavy costume from head to toe. I think we will brings a princess dress or something light like that. I’m also trying to pack light. What is the weather in FL in Sept?

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;948389]Baloo and I have gone to MNSSHP four times so far, and plan to keep going! We went in '04 with some friends - we all dressed as cowboys, but our costumes were pretty terrible and luckily I don’t have any pictures of that year. :tongue:

'05 we went as Indiana Jones and a 50’s girl… but most people called us “Indiana Jones and the girl from the Indiana Jones movies.” :glare:

'07 we went as Belle and Gaston! :wub: That was my favorite so far.

'08 we went as Newsies.

All our costumes have been homemade. Mostly piecing things we already owned together. I think Belle & Gaston were the only ones where we had to go out and buy material and things (my grandma and Baloo’s mom are both pretty handy with a sewing machine).

I can’t wait to go again this year!! We’re planning on going as Alice and the Mad Hatter! Baloo is such a good sport… :laugh:

My advice is to make sure your costume is comfortable! I’ve tested all my shoes beforehand so I know that I won’t be trick-or-treating around the MK with blisters. Sometimes it’s hot and sometimes it’s cool, so try to come prepared for either - I usually try to keep my costumes rather light and then bring a little jacket I can carry in my bag.

Have fun!!! :happy:[/QUOTE]
I LOVE all your costumes. They are sooo neat. I can’t wait to go as well. I think I may just stick with a halloween T shirt but I’m still looking for a long ursula costume.