Postcard Pixie HELP!

I’m trying to get some help from a postcard pixie, but I can’t find the thread. I’ve seen some shortcuts posted…but when I click it, it says I don’t have access :sad: :crying: …maybe a moderator can HELP me. :blink:…or anyone??? I would like to have postcards sent to my DS 9 and DD 3 for our upcoming trip to Disneyland… :angel: :flowers:

Give this link another try.

http://www.disneycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5318&highlight=postcard+pixies

The Postcard Pixie thread is in Chit Chat forum and only members with over 100 posts can view it. You may be able to get someone to send you a postcard through this thread.

Oh gosh I didn’t realize it was in Chit Chat :huh:

Well unome, just keep this thread on the front page and you’re bound to find someone who can send a postcard or 2 for you! :mickey:

It’s mostly a sefety thing.

Makes sense, most definitely. I am more comfortable with it being there.

Here is the official thread for postcard pixies.

http://www.disneycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16846

Still don’t have permission…not anywhere near 100 posts… so if ANYONE is will to help me please please please let me know…

Kristina

ANY postcard pixies out there? :wub:

I’d be happy to but I’m going to Disneyworld, not DL, sorry hun :frowning:

Hi Kristina! I am not going to be in Disneyland anytime soon, BUT when DW and I worked there, we aquired TONS of postcards, and have plenty to spare. If you would like, I could send your kids a couple, however they will be postmarked from Palmer, Alaska! :smile: If you are interested, please PM me and let me know, and I could get them out ASAP!

Ryan

Well, Aladdin got sent somewhere really cold once, remember? Jafar sent him and Abu and Magic Carpet into a very snowy place. Maybe Aladdin’s back for a visit!

Thanks Mr. Incredible!

I can send your post cards from WDW. I am at DTD every couple weeks and would be happy to help you out.

Just PM me your info.