Posting Questions

You will have to forgive me, I am still new to this so I need some help!

I now know how to start a new thread, but I am unsure of how to quote what someone else has written.

I also don’t know how to get all of the sayings and stuff at the end of my post including my trip countdown! Getting the little face, etc…

Can someone help me?

When you see a post that you want to quote, there is box that says Quote in the lower right hand corner of that post. Just click on that box and it will take you to an advanced reply and the qoute it is already there waiting for you.
I am assuming you are talking about your signature. Look under User CP and you will see a link on the left hand side for edit signature.
Here is a link to countdown instructions.
http://www.disneycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1363

Here is the link to the thread that shows you how do post a countdown clock in your signature: http://www.disneycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1363&highlight=countdown+clock

As far as your signature, just click on the link that says User CP in the grey bar at the top of the screen. Then on the left hand side you will see the option to change your signature. Then you can type whatever you want in, or add your countdown clock! :smile:

Oh ya, and Welcome to DC!! :pirate:

Forgiveness is easy, and everyone has been new to this at one time or another.

To start a new thread, you should be in the forum you want. Oddly enough, you are in the right forum for posting questions… Go to the bottom of your screen, where there will be a “forum jump/search forums” Once you are in that thread, you click on the Red link at the top of the page that says Threads in Forum: To the right is the FORUM TOOLS. Click on that, and you will have post a new thread

At each posting on the bottom right there is a quote link, and your reply will have everything the poster had written

That is in you public profile. You have to be signed in before you can add anything.

Let me know if there is anything else!

Everyone has done a great job answering your questions, so, I’ll just welcome you to DC!

:c)

Ditto WELCOME!

Glad to have you with us!