Potatoes back at Ohana?

I was just looking at the menus on All Ears and noticed Ohana had an updated menu as of March 2009. It said choice of potatoes or noodles. Could it be the potatoes have returned??? Anybody able to confirm this?

Oh my gosh, that would be great. We dined there in Feb. and they still had the noodles. They are tastey, but no where near as good as the potatoes.

I hope someone can confirm this.

i seen the same thing. Maybe we get a choice.

I think I heard the potatoes are back…without the transfats. I can’t wait to get back there! Maybe we can get potatoes AND noodles! :happy:

We are going in June our first night we arrive @ WDW, if the potatoes are back I will most definetly be getting them! I love Ohana’s with or without the potatoes it’s most definetly one of my favorite rest. at Walt Disney!!

Gee, I hope they taste as good healthy. :wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Me too!

Been to O’hana’s, last August. Don’t recall eating any noodles or potatoes. Just remember eating a LOT. What is so special about the potatoes?

They were not there in February, but if the menu is now giving you a choice of either or, it’s probally there expecially if you got the menu from allears.net…Deb is VERY accurate.

hmm … i’ll be there on May 2 for dinner … I’ll report back (I love the potatoes and hope they are back!)

I hope they are back! I loved the potatoes and missed them on our last trip.

OH! YUM! i hope so!! we are eating there our last night!! can’t wait - it was so yummy last time!

I’ll be there for dinner on 5/5 so I’ll have to see about this.

Hey guys, just saw a recent menu on AllEars and the potatoes are on the menu.

This makes me happy! We had noodle in January and it was not the same as the potatoes.

Ha! There was an even bigger hub-bub over them removing the potatoes than there was over the shrimp.

Glad to hear they listened to us and brought them back. We will gladly go back and partake in August! :happy:

[QUOTE=ddoll;953153]Ha! There was an even bigger hub-bub over them removing the potatoes than there was over the shrimp.

Glad to hear they listened to us and brought them back. We will gladly go back and partake in August! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Is the shrimp gone?? I was considering going here one night but that won’t happen if there’s no shrimp!

Oh no, it’s not gone. But a little while back they switched from skewers of shrimp to sweet and sour shrimp in a bowl as an appetizer (still with the shells on, it was icky). There were so many complaints that they brought them back.

Oh good! I think I’ll like the skewers much more than I’d like the sweet and sour too. Thanks!

I can’t say this enough I love Ohana’s!!!