Pppllleeeaaassseee post July 2011 hours!

I am going crazy waiting for the hours to be posted??? I checked yesterday and today nothing:sad: Hopefully tomorrow. Then I can make sure everything will flow on our schedule.

I’m waiting with you. I would love to make our final plans but don’t feel like I can untin the hours come out.

I was looking at July’s hours yesterday on the disney site or so I thought!!!

Fret no more…

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_july.pdf

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1061139]Fret no more…

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_july.pdf[/QUOTE]

Morning Richard,

Where did you come up w/ this little tidbit? Do you have an in w/ Mickey?

Funny thing I noticed when I opened the link is it looks almost the same as the quick reference spreadsheet I make for our trips.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1061143]Morning Richard,

Where did you come up w/ this little tidbit? Do you have an in w/ Mickey?

Funny thing I noticed when I opened the link is it looks almost the same as the quick reference spreadsheet I make for our trips.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same exact thing!

I don’t want to finalize anything until I plug in the park hours to be sure everything flows:flowers:

Nope, June, ugh!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1061139]Fret no more…

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_july.pdf[/QUOTE]

Do you know when it will be officially announced on Disney’s website??

Oh and thank you!!!

okay I was on again and I am definately getting July’s for the last couple of days now. Is it because I’m in canada?

Calendar | Magic Kingdom Theme Park | Walt Disney World Resort

Ah-HA! MomBee, I followed your link and got to the July calendar. Not that I’m planning a trip, but I’m always interested.

So… if you go to “Park Hours” directly from the Parks tab on the Home Page, you only get calendars through June.

BUT… if you follow the link under the Parks tab to one of the theme parks, and THEN follow the link from the right side menu for “Calendar”, you get a park-specific calendar through July!

Ta-DAH! :happy:

Okay good so I’m not going insane. I don’t need it either but always like to look at them and dream. Waiting for Augusts to come out!!!

Yeah, me and the mouse have a “special” arrangement…I spend lots of money and he lets me keep spending lots of money! :laugh:

Consider it official…the link is one that I found and it IS owned by Disney according to who is. It seems to work for any month in a 12 month period by replacing the month with a 3 or 4 letter month i.e. “Jun”

Oh I knew there was a reason I love this forum site:wub:

Thanks to you guys, I have the hours for July:laugh:

[QUOTE=hiner;1061242]Oh I knew there was a reason I love this forum site:wub:

Thanks to you guys, I have the hours for July:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yahoo, let the planning begin!!! Have fun!