Pre-Pay for Photo Pass CD

So, I have the link- which totally works… has been working for quite some time now— However, no matter where I look and how hard I try to find the link as if I were a regular run of the mill Disney goer— I can’t.

So, Out of curiosity, I emailed Photo Pass as to where I could find the link and got this response:
Greetings Theresa,

Thank you for your recent visit to DisneyPhotoPass.com. Promotional
offers are occasionally made available through select marketing
programs. DisneyPhotoPass.com does not have a PhotoCD promotion
available on the website at this time.

Sincerely,

Consuelo D. Von Hassel
Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

SO- friends, be sure to check here for that link before you go so that you can save $$$$ on your Photo Pass CD!

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

Another classic case of MOUSEBUZZERS knowing more then Disney CMs!!

GO MB!! :wub:

Ooohhh, thanks for the link Dopey! Has anyone ever pre-ordered? Sounds like a great idea.

we do it all of the time now— and I love it for the night shots because they have their cameras on the tri-pod so they are usually awesome!

I prepaid last time and this time. You have nothing to lose. If you decide you don’t want the pictures, you can get a refund as long as you don’t use it. I also agree the night shots are awesome.

wanted to bump this thread up. The pre-pay is still available.

It is definitely worth it. On our last trip we also bought the photo book and really liked it–especially since I am now 4 years behind on my scrapbooking. Darn grad school got me really behind…

It is still available … i preordered for my trip last week :slight_smile:

We do this for every trip, it’s totally worth it.

I just purchased mine this afternoon!! We loved it on our last trip!!:laugh:

How many pics do you get and do they include the ride pics,

It does not include ride pictures other than test track (i think it is test track)

How does this work? We used the Photo Pass a LOT on our first trip & were totally disappointed when we got home & looked at the pictures online. Is there a trick to getting good shots or is it just luck of the draw when it comes to photographer/location, etc.? I honestly gave up on PhotoPass after the first year & didn’t use it at all last year. Is this deal better somehow?
As always, thanks for the info!

How does this work? We used the Photo Pass a LOT on our first trip & were totally disappointed when we got home & looked at the pictures online. :angry: Is there a trick to getting good shots or is it just luck of the draw when it comes to photographer/location, etc.? I honestly gave up on PhotoPass after the first year & didn’t use it at all last year. Is this deal better somehow?
As always, thanks for the info!

We did this our last trip and had a good experience. Yes, I think it is Test Track that you can now scan a Photo Pass card and add the ride pic to your photo pass pictures. I can’t remember off the top of my head if we had to turn the photo pass cards in at WDW before we left to consolidate onto the CD or if we entered the numbers in on the computer after we returned and then they sent us the CD…will ask the wife when she returns from bunko tonight!

Is there a link on the locations it includes? I was thinking of BBB and CRT

Don’t recall a like for locations, but should be everywhere they have photo pass photographers. I definitely know BBB is included…we did that with our oldest princess last October and got some SUPER pictures of the whole process, but the posed photos at the end on the throne were FANTASTIC!!!

I can’t find it anywhere where it states how many pics you get. Are restaraunts included? How does it work? They send you a cd and you take it to get it printed? Do you need a release?

I don’t think there is a maximum, unless you get so many pictures the files don’t fit on a CD. Yes, you get the CD with the pics AND the copy rights to the pics, so you can have the ones you wanted printed from Walgreens, Shutterfly, wherever you want. Anywhere they have PhotoPass photographers, you can have those photos added to the PhotoPass cards and they should be included on the CD.