Pre planning and noticed

I noticed the EMH hour scheduled is different. HS always had their morning EMH on Saturdays and accoring to August’s schedule …not so much. I can’t believe they finally changed that…you know so I now CAN’t plan like I normally do. No I will have to wait for the stupid park hours…as soon as you think you have WDW pegged, they pull the rug out from under you!:laugh:

That is not good news. The family and I spent this afternoon mapping out our plans for our December trip using the December 2008 park hours. I figured most of the hours and extra magic hours have been the same over the last several years so we should be safe. Maybe I should hold off on the planning until the hours are posted…

They seem to change it up a lot! Some nights there are NO EMH, and then all or a sudden there are or schedule says no spectro then here comes SPECTRO? :blink: It’s confusing.

I’ve finally started to plan for October and of the 5 nights we’re there, there are three Halloween parties and the only night during our visit they’ll be performing Fantasmic is the night we’re doing the Halloween party (which is also our anniversary). Top that off with AK closing every night at 5. I’m not really liking this.

I agree with mickeysgirlz. When we went last September, they added a lot of shows and parades to the schedule at the last minute. First, there were no Spectro’s scheduled. Then, all of a sudden they had two-a-day scheduled. I’m sure they will do the same this year too. They also added a few last minute EMH.

Thank you for the confirmation. After I typed it it thought “Maybe I’m nuts!” :blink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But I do remember during the Dessert Party there was NO SPECTRO on the schedule and then my DD9 was like “look Mom . . . Spectro?!” :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;988812]Thank you for the confirmation. After I typed it it thought “Maybe I’m nuts!” :blink:

But I do remember during the Dessert Party there was NO SPECTRO on the schedule and then my DD9 was like “look Mom . . . Spectro?!” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You’re definitely not nuts! When we went in February I was extremely mad when we got there and ALL the EMHs had changed on us. They were completely switched around from what we had planned off of the Disney website. We had to make some last minute changes. The part that made me the maddest was when I got home I got online and the times were still wrong on the website! They had all the hours I had planned off of still up! That’s just poor behavior on Disney’s part!

Oh I’m sure there is fine print SOMEWHERE that says *subject to change

:laugh::laugh: It does make planning a little harder though

the EMH schedule was the exact same for me for the last 4 trips…why change it now? ugghhh

They did it just to mess with ya!

I thought as much. They want to make me wait…I hate to wait and they know it:laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;988812]Thank you for the confirmation. After I typed it it thought “Maybe I’m nuts!” :blink:

But I do remember during the Dessert Party there was NO SPECTRO on the schedule and then my DD9 was like “look Mom . . . Spectro?!” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

This happened to us in March as well. Always a nice surprise! I like to think of it as a little bit of Disney Magic.:slight_smile:

We have a trip planned in January, and we were figuring out our ADR’s. Well, we went online to look up what parks were having EMH’s and when, so we can plan ADR’s accordingly…and…they only have park hours & EMH’s up until October. This stinks! How am I supposed to know I am making reservations in the right areas…aaaaahhhhhhh :confused:

We’re leaving Thursday morning and I’m glad I did some last minute checking. Some park hours for Labor Day weekend and week have changed as well as some event days and times. I noticed they added a late Fantasmic show each of the three nights now, so now three shows each at 8:30 and 10p.

Wow, lucky you! It always pays to check and check often. :happy:

I think they add shows according to the attendence levels. That’s a good and bad thing of course…good cause there are more shows and people have more options and bad cause well…more people. No matter, you are going to have a PERFECT trip!