Pre TR aka The "GamePlan"

OK … So her is what we sat down and discussed doing.
May 8th…
We’ll hit our resort(ASMO) around 10am … Take a lil’ nap get up and hit MK for our first park and do all the usual- Small World, Philharmagic, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and of course the DW will shop:eek:.
After a couple of hours we’ll then proceed on the new Tron Monorail over to Epcot. Visit Figment, Maybe Nemo and Crush, and then work our way over to the Showcase. We did talk about go thru Spaceship Earth as well. Naturally we will start at Canada and watch Off Kilter for their set then move on to U.K. for the British Invasion. According to the WDW calendar they are both to play…Hopefully. Following the tunes we will work our way over to GAA and sample some more “Libations” and catch Illuminations. Only half a Beer Walk that night!!! :laugh:

May 9th…
We decided we will try doing Typhoon Lagoon for the first part of the day, Sipping on Frosty beverages and keeping our toes wet. I have dinner planned for us at 1900 Park Fare for Mother’s Day and a lil’ suprise for the DW as well. After a full belly of Prime Rib we’ll make our way over to the MK for EH and watch Wishes and then hit some shops and rides.

May 10th…
Off to Animal Kingdom … I’m sure we’ll do the Safari and try to catch Festival of the Lion King. This time we are wanting to see Nemo on stage and catch the Jamming Jungle Parade. Following that up , We plan on heading back that evening to MK to catch SpectroMagic and Wishes to wrap up the day.

May 11th…
This is the shopping day for Mrs. Wall , we’ll hit DTD and catch a bite to eat somewhere… No McDonalds thou…:crying: Later in the day we’ll plan on another Epcot run for our official “Beer Walk” with another view of Illuminations.

May 12th
We’ll start off slow and see where the morning takes us… Later in the day we plan on hitting Hollywood Studios and catching Fantasmic (the only day during the week it will show)to wrap up the day. We can’t wait to show our DD the Indy Jones Show (She recently has fell in love with the movies) and of course the Star Wars Jedi Academy. We will be sad that the muppets won’t be opened.

May 13th…
Off to the Grand Floridian for two nights, We have Ressies for BBB(DD wants to be Belle) at MK at 5:30 that evening and I’m sure we will spend the rest of the night there until time for Wishes which then we will head back to the GF and watch it from our theme park view room!!!

May 14th (Last Day:crying:)
We’ll start off breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and more than likely stay close to the monorail area (MK & Epcot) Another night of watching the fireworks from the room (Wife can’t wait) and then stroll around the GF for the night.

May 15th…
Get on plane and cry…(The wife and daughter…not me:whistling)

so there is the Gameplan for now (Always subject to change)
Any Suggestions and Recommendations are always welcome!

Wall it sounds perfect to me. You have such a good mix and as long as you’re doing everything you enjoy, then I would leave your itenary as it is.

Sounds like a lot of fun! I almost love planning trips as much as putting the plan into action!:laugh::happy:

Sounds like a blast…we need to see lots of BBB pictures.

your plans look awesome to me. I moved this thread to mousetrap. Only the actual reports go in the report forum.

[QUOTE=WALL;1029052]OK … So her is what we sat down and discussed doing.
May 8th…
We’ll hit our resort(ASMO) around 10am … Take a lil’ nap get up and hit MK for our first park and do all the usual- Small World, Philharmagic, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and of course the DW will shop:eek:.
After a couple of hours we’ll then proceed on the new Tron Monorail over to Epcot. Visit Figment, Maybe Nemo and Crush, and then work our way over to the Showcase. We did talk about go thru Spaceship Earth as well. Naturally we will start at Canada and watch Off Kilter for their set then move on to U.K. for the British Invasion. According to the WDW calendar they are both to play…Hopefully. Following the tunes we will work our way over to GAA and sample some more “Libations” and catch Illuminations. Only half a Beer Walk that night!!! :laugh:

May 9th…
We decided we will try doing Typhoon Lagoon for the first part of the day, Sipping on Frosty beverages and keeping our toes wet. I have dinner planned for us at 1900 Park Fare for Mother’s Day and a lil’ suprise for the DW as well. After a full belly of Prime Rib we’ll make our way over to the MK for EH and watch Wishes and then hit some shops and rides.

May 10th…
Off to Animal Kingdom … I’m sure we’ll do the Safari and try to catch Festival of the Lion King. This time we are wanting to see Nemo on stage and catch the Jamming Jungle Parade. Following that up , We plan on heading back that evening to MK to catch SpectroMagic and Wishes to wrap up the day.

May 11th…
This is the shopping day for Mrs. Wall , we’ll hit DTD and catch a bite to eat somewhere… No McDonalds thou…:crying: Later in the day we’ll plan on another Epcot run for our official “Beer Walk” with another view of Illuminations.

May 12th
We’ll start off slow and see where the morning takes us… Later in the day we plan on hitting Hollywood Studios and catching Fantasmic (the only day during the week it will show)to wrap up the day. We can’t wait to show our DD the Indy Jones Show (She recently has fell in love with the movies) and of course the Star Wars Jedi Academy. We will be sad that the muppets won’t be opened.

May 13th…
Off to the Grand Floridian for two nights, We have Ressies for BBB(DD wants to be Belle) at MK at 5:30 that evening and I’m sure we will spend the rest of the night there until time for Wishes which then we will head back to the GF and watch it from our theme park view room!!!

May 14th (Last Day:crying:)
We’ll start off breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and more than likely stay close to the monorail area (MK & Epcot) Another night of watching the fireworks from the room (Wife can’t wait) and then stroll around the GF for the night.

May 15th…
Get on plane and cry…(The wife and daughter…not me:whistling)

so there is the Gameplan for now (Always subject to change)
Any Suggestions and Recommendations are always welcome![/QUOTE]

Good stuff…might want to squeeze in a trip or two to the hopper, though!!.. Have an awesome trip!!!

Sounds like sa good plan to me!! Perhaps you should make my plans out for us because I dont have any. I just woke up a few days ago and decided to book. I havent even looked at the park hours yet but Im sad to say I wanted to see Fantasmic BUT May 12th is our 9 year anniversary and we plan to relax that day and rent boats and sea racers shop at DTD and have dinner at Hoopy De Do. Maybe I should go look at those hours now :laugh:

Sounds perfect! I can’t wait to hear about the surprise for Mrs. Wall. Looking forward to your trip report!

Sounds great have a great trip can’t wait to read the trip report.

Plans sound great & I love your avatar. haha

:laugh: … Sure, I can plan it for you guys! First get a BEER at Epcot then … :laugh:
… perhaps you see where this is going???

Avatar..?    What on earth are you talking about???   :whistling :laugh:

Thanks Jess !!!

Me too !!! Now I gotta find something to surprise her with!!! :laugh:

Thanks !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1029240]:laugh: … Sure, I can plan it for you guys! First get a BEER at Epcot then … :laugh:
… perhaps you see where this is going???[/QUOTE]

We dont need to go to Epcot for a beer 1st because we are packing a suit case full of it for the room:laugh: Beer and Jack:happy: and maybe a goose:laugh:

Whoa … Slow down there Kate, TMI :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I was thinking today that I may need to budget at least $200/$300 just for drinks. I never had to budget that much bc Madison isnt much of a drinker.
:laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;1029349]:laugh: I was thinking today that I may need to budget at least $200/$300 just for drinks.
:laugh:[/QUOTE]

per night x 5 nights = :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kate … I meant too much info on the “maybe a Goose” … Ya’know, A lil’ pinch … :eek::laugh::eek:

[QUOTE=WALL;1029242]Me too !!! Now I gotta find something to surprise her with!!! :laugh:

Thanks !!![/QUOTE]

Flowers on the table when you get there for dinner.
Works every time.

Sounds like a great plan! I can’t wait for your TR - please take lots of pictures.

We’ll be neighbors for part of your trip!!! We’ll be at BLT from the 13 - 21st.