Precious Moments in WDW

Hi,

I am new here and was not sure where to post this question: How do I find out about the Precious Moments celebrations at WDW? I took my wife to this year's back in September. While I am not a fan, she's been collecting them since they started in '78. I'm the Disney fan and she is becoming one. I received an e-mail from PM and took it from there. I have found mentions of previous events in other years. Is there somewhere to find out about coming years or even past ones?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

They had Precious moments dolls there when I was in Epcot couple weeks ago. They have the dolls there around Christmas time. They also some some Precious moments at DTD.

You can also find the dolls at thier website.

You might try calling Walt Disney World Merchandise Mail Order at 407-363-6200. The cast members there can help you get information on WDW merchandise.

Good luck!

I would agree with WDWmemories, try contacting them. Also, welcome to MB!

• Justin

Hey! I don’t know the answer to your question, but I love precious moments stuff and I would really appreciate you posting whatever you find out. I had no idea that Disney held a special event like this!

I did not know that Disney had an event for Precious Moments. I have over 400 of the PM statues and dolls. I do know they sell them all over Disney–every park, Downtown Disney, etc. Did you check the PM site to see if they mention an annual event at Disney?

Disney usually has Precious Moments dolls at the America in Epcot during Christmas time. The past couple years around and after Thanksgiving. Richard Hay was there signing when I was at Epcot in the first week.

Here is also a link if anyone is interested in the Epcot holiday Merchandise.

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x1442495885&varPage=location

Here is a link to an event that occurred in Sept. Still looking for any information I kind for you on upcoming events.

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x120195aa85

If you click on the “Home” link near the bottom, it will take you to 2007 event with more information on what goes on.

I remember seeing some in the jewerly shop on main st at MK. Also try your local halmark store

Who’s Richard Hay?

I went to one of the events at the Precious Moments Chapel in Missouri. It’s pretty cool. I can imagine an event at WDW would be awesome. I love that Sam has incorporated Disney with his PM kids now. To me they’re a perfect compliment to each other.

Never mind, I found out who Richard Hay was!

There is a Disney website that announces upcoming events for both DL and WDW. It’s disneygallery.com and I monitor it monthly to see what special events are scheduled. For instance, just this week I found that there is going to be a 40th anniversary event for the Haunted Mansion in DL in September (09-09-09 as in 999 happy haunts). I’ll definitely be going to that!

They were there this past week . . . at the America area of Epcot, signing dolls. Don’t know if it’s the same time each week? I have the booklet I picked up, once I unpack I’ll post the info.

[QUOTE=ljackso2;915238]Hi,

I am new here and was not sure where to post this question: How do I find out about the Precious Moments celebrations at WDW? I took my wife to this year's back in September. While I am not a fan, she's been collecting them since they started in '78. I'm the Disney fan and she is becoming one. I received an e-mail from PM and took it from there. I have found mentions of previous events in other years. Is there somewhere to find out about coming years or even past ones?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I can’t help with your question but wanted to Welcome you to MouseBuzz

thanks for the info… I love the precious moments disney figures… I would like to find a few of them. :mickey:

Hello. I am involved with Precious Moments marketing and have done some checking. There will indeed be a Precious Moments/Walt Disney World event again this year. We are finalizing the dates and details…but expect something in summer of 2009. When I have more concrete info, I will post.

Until then, if you are interested in Precious Moments Disney figurines and the like, we have some available. Happy new year!