Pregnant

Any useful sites that might help us with planning our trip when someone in our party is pregnant?

Have you tried Allears.net? My SIL just went a couple weeks ago and she is 22 weeks. She stayed away from all the rides that said she should not ride.

ALso call guest relations. They can help w/ warnings about rides and events.

I went twice during my last pregnancy and had a great time. The biggest thing I’d recommend is going in cooler weather if possible, drinking LOTS of water, and taking breaks throughout the day. I was in pretty good shape at the time, but that could also be a factor.

I was pleasantly surprised by all of the rides I COULD ride while pregnant. The only things I couldn’t go on were coasters (naturally), and some spinny things. It was actually a really fun trip - I slowed down and took in more of the shows and boat rides than I normally would’ve. Hope you have a great trip.

I know that MousePlanet has several articles about this. They mostly focus on Disneyland, but they may still be helpful.

First of all…Congratulations!
I went while I was pregnant with each of our three kids. Here are some tips:

1. Sit down a lot.
  2. Drink a lot of water.
  3. Seek shade and air conditioning.
  4. If you have a lot of swelling rent a wheel chair for around the parks. I had so much swelling in my feet/legs/knees with our first baby that I had to buy bigger shoes to fit my feet and I couldn’t take them off in the middle of the day or I couldn’t get them back on. We used a wheel chair and my DH pushed me around the parks. We parked it in the stroller parking area when we were ready to go into each attraction.
  5. Take breaks back to your resort mid-day.
  6. Take it easy and don’t push yourself. Read any warnings for rides and be prepared to sit out the major rides but take advantage of shows where you can be inside and sit down.
    Have fun!