Price of MNSSHP?

Does anyone know where I can find out the price of tickets for MNSSHP? I went on the Disney website, and found out about the party under “Special Events” but there isn’t a price listed.
Thanks for all the help! :flowers:

Also, second question: My youngest DD is 2, and we don’t need a park pass for her, but if we are going to the MNSSHP does she need a ticket for that? I’m assuming no, but I just want to make sure.

We attended on Oct. 19 last year and paid $53.95 plus tax per adult.
That was a tuesday. Weekends are more and Oct. 30 and 31 are even more
and sell out very early. Plus this year I’am sure the prices will go up.
Children are about $10 less. Everything depends on the day of the week you attend.

Joseph…thank you! Now atleast I have an approximate idea on how much it will cost.
Thank you!:mickey:

Hard ticket events have the same ticket ages as regular park tickets, so no, you will not need a ticket for your 2 year old.

There is a difference between pre-purchasing the tickets (via online) and purchasing them the day of. Plus, they do sell out.

we went last year and it was a great event.
There is about a 5 dollar savings if memoery serves correctly on pre purchasing them instead of day of.
One other thing is that we got into a terrible Thunderstorm just a couple of hours before our Tuesday night MNSSHP and changed them at the front counter of the hotel (POR) at no cost a few hours before the party to the Thursday party instead
Just think thats good to know

:pirate:

You will have an amazing time if you do go to MNSSHP! And dress up if you can - or just wear the MNSSHP t-shirts that you can buy in most of the parks or DTD! They have some great Photopass opportunities (Especially around HM!)! The event nights closer to and just after Halloween are the quickest to sell out. We went last year for the very first event in Sept and pre purchased tickets, though I did notice some people buying on the night.

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1067995]we went last year and it was a great event.
There is about a 5 dollar savings if memoery serves correctly on pre purchasing them instead of day of.
One other thing is that we got into a terrible Thunderstorm just a couple of hours before our Tuesday night MNSSHP and changed them at the front counter of the hotel (POR) at no cost a few hours before the party to the Thursday party instead
Just think thats good to know

:pirate:[/QUOTE]

I plan on pre-purchasing tickets, so that’s great to know that I can change the day at the front desk if the weather is bad. Thanks!

don’t get mad,but i believe it should be part of general admission,parade fireworks and candy…fun but for me not worth the aditional expense,just me though…others like it just fine