Primeval whirl, here we come!

My husband comes from a family of collectors, but he collects only one thing: Chester and Hester’s Dinoland Stuff. He has the fanny pack and all the pins except two that have ever been released related to Chester and Hester.

We found out the other day that the Primeval Whirl, famous roller coaster of DinoLand would be down for maintenance Sept 2 through November.

SO WE CHANGED OUR PLANS AGAIN AND ARE NOW GOING FROM SEPT 1 - SEPT 13! YEAH!!!

WOW… glad you were able to change your dates. That ride is fun, my kids love it… but it makes me so dizzy…lol

wow that is wonderful wish I could do that

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;850797]My husband comes from a family of collectors, but he collects only one thing: Chester and Hester’s Dinoland Stuff. He has the fanny pack and all the pins except two that have ever been released related to Chester and Hester.

We found out the other day that the Primeval Whirl, famous roller coaster of DinoLand would be down for maintenance Sept 2 through November.

SO WE CHANGED OUR PLANS AGAIN AND ARE NOW GOING FROM SEPT 1 - SEPT 13! YEAH!!![/QUOTE]

yeah, wish I could change our plans for that free dining alone!

I nearly wet my pants on that ride. We laughed so hard, it hurt so much!!! It’s a great time!!

Glad I’m not the only one that thinks so… it tears me up…lol! BUT… it is fun!

LOL, same here!
There is just something about that ride that really gets you laughing!